Closed - Asa Mist Group Buy - Enthralling Beauty And Awesome Offer

subbucal

I still haven't got shipping confirmation on mine. Showing not yet to have shipped. Ordered 10/24. Did get order from them from 11/19. Still waiting to hear anything back after a few email attempts. Gentleman who did the architect grind confirmed he's done with his piece long ago. Maybe had something come up in the form of a life emergency with those guys. I've forgot what I have coming several times by now.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• subbucal

• eytim

• truthpil

• tbuddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I too am still waiting for my pen to reach me.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

I was one of the buyers lucky enough to win the architect grind, and I received mine here in the US about 2-3 weeks ago. the nib is very smooth and adds a lot of character to my otherwise sub par handwriting.

I was one of the buyers lucky enough to win the architect grind, and I received mine here in the US about 2-3 weeks ago. the nib is very smooth and adds a lot of character to my otherwise sub par handwriting.

Well that's somewhat encouraging. I still haven't heard back anything. Other pens from order after this one showed up and are lovely.

Just received mine, tangerine, haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Thanks subbu for the sweet pen wrap! It's appreciated!

Still haven't got tracking on mine. Was yours one with the architect grind also?

• 2 weeks later...

Received both of my Mists. Tangerine and Red. Lovely pens, especially considering the price. The pen pouches are a nice touch. Great company and service as always!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All,

All Mists orders have been shipped by me.

I lost my father in law after a brief period of illness on 23rd December and again sudden demise of my father on 1st Jan 2019. A bad start to my year and two unbearable personal losses.

I have not been able to answer or update queries here, as I have been extremely disorganised. My sincere apologies.

I will help track any parcel, yet not reached you. Please feel free to PM me here, I will be on regularly.

Best Regards

Subramaniam

Still haven't got tracking on mine. Was yours one with the architect grind also?

I will help trace and deliver this ASAP.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I lost my father in law after a brief period of illness on 23rd December and again sudden demise of my father on 1st Jan 2019. A bad start to my year and two unbearable personal losses.

I have not been able to answer or update queries here, as I have been extremely disorganised. My sincere apologies.

I will help track any parcel, yet not reached you. Please feel free to PM me here, I will be on regularly.

Best Regards

Subramaniam

I have - finally - received my Asa Mist, almost three months after I bought it... a big difference from the average 3 weeks that it normally takes an order from India to reach me. I will be wondering what went wrong for a while, I guess.

As for the pen, it is as beautiful as I expected, from pictures here and on the website. A very nice addition to my growing Asa collection!

The surprise inclusion, this time, was a beautiful, color-coordinated pen pouch, that is so long it will also, I think, take some of my oversized ebonites. Thank you, mr Subramaniam. You came through even under difficult personal circumstances. And of course, we here are very sorry for your loss... Heartfelt condolences. It is especially difficult to lose a loved one during or around the holidays, or personal special days such as birthdays. So thank you again for your efforts in getting our pens to us. It is much apprciated.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

I will help trace and deliver this ASAP.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Best Regards

Subramaniam

Just showed up recently. Had some trouble with email getting through to you but they did arrive and the Architect nib is lovely as are all the pens. Missing the spare nib ordered and the other custom ground nib, but the pens all showed up which was the most important thing. Both Naukas are lovely and the grind on the architect is pleasantly done. Somehow misplaced my other ASA broad from the previous order so will probably need to order those as well. A few dollars in nibs is a small oversight considering circumstances.

Sorry to hear about your father. It was tough for me years ago and there are so many things one needs to take care of in the process.

Dear All,

Best Regards

Subramaniam

Heartfelt condolences!

I hope things are back on track, as best they can be.

Any updates on the Indian orders?