• subbucal

• eytim

• truthpil

• tbuddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear All,

Thank you for the awesome response.

I have sent one set of Invoices Today, hope all of you would have received.

All pens till date, will be positively shipped by 31/10/2018.

Architect Grind Lottery will be on 25/10/2018. Winners will be intimated individually and also here and nibs changed accordingly.

Look forward to your active support.

Please note last date for Group Buy is 24/10/2018 (24th October 2018)

Mr. Submaranian

Trying to reach you through your website email unik.pens@gmail.com. Is that the correct email address? I sent two emails.

Thanks

Mr. Submaranian

Trying to reach you through your website email unik.pens@gmail.com. Is that the correct email address? I sent two emails.

Thanks

Correct.. Which is your email id?

Mr. Submaranian

Thanks

Email address of ASA pens is unik.services@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...

Happy To announce

The winners of ASA Mist

Architect Grind Nib

Hi!

It gives me immense pleasure to announce the names of winners, who have won the Architect Grind Option for their ASA Pens.

Modus Operandi:-

We have received a total of 38 orders, in this International Group Buy, Each order was assigned an unique 2 digit no, erially. We then selected 5 numbers from an "auto number generator". Thus we picked 5 random winners.

The Winners are :-

• Wengpok Wong
  • Randolph Gillum
  • Timothy Hartman
  • Phillip Landsiedel
  • John H. Lawrence

For the rest 33 orders, we will start shipping from today and will complete next 3 days. I will update each of you individually the details, once its shipped.

I have also sent individual email to winners. Mr. Jaspreet Singh, one of India's best Nib Masters, will be in touch will get in touch with you to understand the angle of writing and some technical details, so that he can customise the Grind for you exclusively.

Yours sincerely

Best regards

L.Subramaniam

ASA Pens

+919176607660 (Whatsapp)

• 4 weeks later...

Any word when the pens are shipping for the winners of the architect grinds? Been a bit of time with no update. My other ASA order shipped and this appears to have not yet.

• 5 weeks later...

has anyone received their pens yet? I had notice of shipment on Nov 19 but the package has not yet arrived in the Netherlands.

Nothing yet and normally stuff from India reaches me in about three weeks. Not this time...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

I received mine about a month ago, but China is next to India so naturally it would arrive faster.

fpn_1451608922__truthpil_signature_small