Closed - Asa Mist Group Buy - Enthralling Beauty And Awesome Offer

subbucal

Dear FPN members,

After successful launch and Group-buys for FPN members, on our last two offerings namely the ASA Nauka (Ebonite and Translucent) and ASA Maya, we are thrilled to announce our new product line ASA Mist.

We are ever grateful to FPN members for all their support and encouragement for our products. We recognise this and we are happy to announce an International Group Buy here for ASA Mist.

ASA Mist offers an amalgamation of two of the most sought after materials, in the pen making.

We have kept the section and cap button in Ebonite. Rest of the pen, namely the cap and barrel, is in Translucent Acrylic. (Similar material to our Trans Nauka). Also one model in full opaque Red Acrylic

ASA Mist will sport our new section design. Based on feedback from our valuable customers and specific inputs from Mr. Sagar Bhowmick, (one of our long-time customers and FPN member), we have developed this special section design.

Ebonite section is most friendly for long writing hours.

The pen section is an hour glass section (as in our models Genius, I Can etc), but with the thicker Girth and shape of our sections in model like Maya, Forever or Popular.

We have got some encouraging initial feedback for this section design.

About ASA Mist is a regular size pen, with following measurements:-

Length Capped – 140 mm

Length Uncapped – 100 mm ( without nib) & 125mm (With nib)

Barrel Dia – 14mm, Cap Dia- 16mm

Section – length10mm (Hourglass with dia- 11mm at the middle and 12mm at bases)

(being fully handmad pens, the above may vary +- 2-3 %)

Colours:-

Mist will be available in Translucent Finish and in 3 colour variants viz. Tangerine, Aqua Blue and Clear. Also, or those who like an Opaque pen, we also have one model in full opaque Red Acrylic

Nib and filling systems:-

Mist will be made available in two filling systems (Eyedropper system and a 3-1 Filling system)

1. Eyedropper with ASA Nib in Fine, Medium or Broad.
  2. 3 in 1 Filling with a choice JoWo ( Use as Eyedropper, with Converter or Cartridge).

Prices are as follows:-

We are offering a special 25% discount in this Group Buy.

1. Eyedropper filling. (Regular Price 38USD, FPN Group Buy Price 29USD)
  2. 3-1 Filling with Choice no6 JoWo nib unit and Schmidt K5 Converter (Regular Price 65USD, FPN Offer price 49USD)

*Jowo nib unit will be a Polished Chrome finish (matching to Clip), in F, M, B, 1.1 or 1.5 nib widths

Special Offer:-

5 Customers will be eligible by way of lucky draw for an “Architect Grind” in their nib. Customers who wish to participate, will have to opt –in at the beginning itself. The Architect grind will be done by our special nib master Mr. Jaspreet Singh. (You can see his work in Instagram, his handle is @jazzorilla)

Sample at-https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJV-U6leMD/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1op2pw1uegl5f

Group Buy Window:- (Imp)

This group buy window will be open from 24/09/2018 till 23/10/2018.

All Orders placed between 24/09/2018 till 30/09/2018, will ship by 31/10/2018

All Orders placed between 01/10/2018 till 23/10/2018 will ship by 14/11/2018

We will ensure strict adherence to above timelines.

Shipping:-

Will be done Via India Post, Registered Airmail, which is included in above Price and usually reaches in 3-4 weeks from shipping date. Its trackable to most countries

Payment:-

Payment to be made to my PayPal- unik.services@hotmail.com

In order to participate in the group buy, please fill the Google Form (Link Below)” and Reply in the thread with "Form Submitted or just repost the choices in thread

https://goo.gl/forms/xKhmmb8milAjCm0r1

Or

Our Existing Customers Use the below link to directly buy from our website.

http://asapens.in/eshop/asa-mist-translucent-acrylic-fountain-pen?search=international%20group%20buy

Links to our previous Group Buys and some reviews here:-

ASA Nauka-

http://www.fountainp...nslucent nauka

ASA Trans Nauka-

http://www.fountainp...l=+trans +nauka

ASA Maya-

http://www.fountainp.../?hl=+asa +maya

http://www.fountainp.../?hl=+asa +maya

Some Pictures of ASA Mist :- Find more at our Flickr Photostream

post-78981-0-60221400-1538051870_thumb.jpg,

post-78981-0-96897700-1538051919_thumb.jpg,

post-78981-0-43289100-1538051954_thumb.jpg

post-78981-0-25143800-1538052000_thumb.jpg

post-78981-0-45982700-1538052031_thumb.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• subbucal

• eytim

• truthpil

• tbuddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Google form submitted, as well as a separate email with shipping info in Chinese.

I'm sooooooooo excited to have one of these beauties in bold red!!

fpn_1451608922__truthpil_signature_small

Ordered as regular customer. I agree that it was hard to pick a color. I went with the tangerine and matt red. Can't wait to try these beauties! I love my Maya and Athlete.

Existing customer..checking in.

Sounds good. Will do. Did.

Thank you.

Fred

"My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain.

My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course."

~ Graham Greene

Google form submitted, as well as a separate email with shipping info in Chinese.

I'm sooooooooo excited to have one of these beauties in bold red!!

Thank you very much

Form submitted. Tough choice between the colours and options!

Thanks a lot

Ordered as regular customer. I agree that it was hard to pick a color. I went with the tangerine and matt red. Can't wait to try these beauties! I love my Maya and Athlete.

Thanks a lot. Happy to note that you love the Athlete and Maya..Thanks

Existing customer..checking in.

Sounds good. Will do. Did.

Thank you.

Fred

"My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain.

My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course."

~ Graham Greene

Thank you

Beautiful pens. What is final cost without a nib?

Eyedropper verson will come only with the nib and feed, as we have to set it in.

The 3 in 1 version can be had without the nib unit and converter also.

3-1 without JoWo Nib unit is 35 USD (Converter incl)

3-1 without Jowo Nib unit and a Schmidt k5 converter is 31USD

Please fill choice in Remarks while filling up

One question, please...

What is the material used to make the feed in the ED version and the 3-1 version?

Thank you,

Clifton

The Feed that comes with ED version is Ebonite.

The Feed that comes with 3-1, JoWo nib unit is , Moulded and propritory to JoWo.

Eyedropper verson will come only with the nib and feed, as we have to set it in.

The 3 in 1 version can be had without the nib unit and converter also.

3-1 without JoWo Nib unit is 35 USD (Converter incl)

3-1 without Jowo Nib unit and a Schmidt k5 converter is 31USD

Please fill choice in Remarks while filling up

What kind of nib and feed will be used for the 3-1 option without JoWo nib unit?

Will it be an ebonite feed?

What kind of nib and feed will be used for the 3-1 option without JoWo nib unit?

Will it be an ebonite feed?

Sir,

In case you take a 3 in1 pen, without the Nib Unit, it will be without any nib or feed.

There will be provision in the section to thread in your own JoWo nib unit.

Sir,

In case you take a 3 in1 pen, without the Nib Unit, it will be without any nib or feed.

There will be provision in the section to thread in your own JoWo nib unit.

Thanks for clarifying.

So the options are eyedropper version, 3-1 with Jowo nib unit, or a nibless pen that has been threaded for a JoWo nib unit and can come with a Schmidt converter.