Closed - Ranga Handmade Ebonite Pens -Model 4S & 4Cs Group Buy At Great Prices

mpkandan

Dear fellow FP users

We have launched Ranga Model 4S & 4CS Group Buy in lots of beautiful ebonite colours. It is Slender version of our famous Models Model 4 & 4C . The specialty of this Group Buy is 1. Lot of colours as usual. It is the first group buy from us for Slender versions. 2. Price range starts from 29$ -59$. This is the great opportunity to buy these pens at great prices

Capped Length -App 5.75 Inches

Cap dia & Barrel Dia-14mm

Section Dia- 11mm dia at Maximum thickness

Model 4S- Both ends are Flat Shaped

Model 4CS- Both ends are Round Shaped

Ranga Model 4S and 4CS are great every day carry for fountain pen user's. It is light weight but still very comfortable and balanced writer's. All our pens are completely handmade. This is very ideal gift for your beloved friends and neighbors. It is best Thanksgiving day gift. This Group Buy is Valid till 31st Oct -18.

We have executed many Group buy's successfully in the past with tremendous support from FPN'ers

In order to participate in the group buy just fill the Google Form (Link Below) and Reply in the thread with "Form Submitted or just repost the choices in thread

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfF9FxwacJGaklhQAITh464cInPIU49uarUtiMhtYygkcHSYw/viewform?c=0&w=1

Available Colours are as follows:

A. Special & Regular Ebonite Colours

RE Series:

• Brown Ripple (R1)
  • Green Ripple(R2)
  • Olive Ripple (R3)
  • Solid Black(R4)
  • Mottled Brown(R5)
  • Mottled Green(R6)
  • Mottled Olive Brown(R7)

SE Series: (It has black Specs)

• Solid Forest Green (S1)
  • Forest Green - Black Ripple(S2)
  • Forest Green - Honey Ripple (S3)
  • Forest Green - Khaki Ripple(S4)
  • Forest Green - Mustard Yellow Ripple(S5)
  • Forest Green - Teal Blue Ripple(S6)
  • Teal Blue - Black Ripple(S7)
  • Mustard Yellow - Black Ripple(S9)
  • Khaki - Bluish Black Ripple(S10)
  • Rose Red - Black Ripple(S12)
  • Rose Red - Mauve Ripple(S13)
  • Rose Red - Forest Green Ripple(S15)
  • Rose Red -Bottle Green Ripple (S16)
  • Rose Red - Mustard Yellow Ripple(S17)
  • Brick Red - Khaki Ripple(S18)
  • Brick Red - Black Ripple(S19)
  • Teal Blue - Orange Ripple(S20)
  • Solid Olive Green (S23)

B. Premium Ebonite Colours (PE Series)

• Solid Blue(P1)
  • Black Yellow Swirl (P2)
  • Blue Pink Swirl(P3)
  • Solid Pale Green(P4)
  • Blue White Swirl (P5)
  • Pale Pink/ Red Black Swirl (P6)
  • Green Yellow Swirl (P7)
  • Solid Pink(P8)
  • Blue Green Orange Swirl(P9)
  • Solid Orange(P10)
  • Green/Pale Pink(P13)
  • Blue/ Pink/Pale Yellow Swirl (P14)

Prices are as follows:

• RANGA MODEL 4S/ 4CS (ED Version)

• REGULAR or SPECIAL EBONITE: US $29 (Regular Price : 35$)
    • PREMIUM EBONITE: US $47 (Regular Price : 55$)

• RANGA MODEL 4S/4CS (CC Mechanism. This can also be used as ED)

• REGULAR or SPECIAL EBONITE: US $42 (Regular Price : 55$)
    • PREMIUM EBONITE: US $59 (Regular Price : 75$)

• Finish - Polished or Matte (Bakul)
  • Clip Option - 1. Gold Finish 2. Chrome Finish 3. Clipless
  • Nib Option: For Eyedropper

• Kanwrite 35 mm Fine Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone or Dual Tone
    • Kanwrite 35 mm Medium Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone or Dual Tone
    • Kanwrite 35 mm Broad Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone or Dual Tone
    • Kanwrite Nib 35 mm Flex - Chrome Tone

• Nib Option: For C/C mechanism (with Schmidt K5 Converter) #5 Nib Options (included in price). It is Schmidt FH341 nib unit. It is smooth.

• Schmidt #5 Fine Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone
    • Schmidt #5 Medium Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone
    • Schmidt #5 Broad Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone
    • No Nib - Threaded for Schmidt #5 (less USD -5)

• Shipping: Via Registered Post which is included in Price and takes 2 -4 Weeks.
  • Making Time: 3-4 Weeks after payment
  • Payment: Paypal id- mpkandan@gmail.com

In order to participate in the group buy just fill the Google Form (Link Below) and Reply in the thread with "Form Submitted or just repost the choices in thread

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfF9FxwacJGaklhQAITh464cInPIU49uarUtiMhtYygkcHSYw/viewform?c=0&w=1

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• eytim

• mehandiratta

• Jamerelbe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr. Kandan

Can you please provide these pens with Jowo nib options?

+1

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

Just wanted to check: eyedropper pens come with #35 Kanwrite nibs, and CC pens with #5 Schmidt nibs. Aren't the #35 nibs similar in size to a #6 JoWo / Bock / Schmidt nib?

I'm tempted by this group buy (as always) - but a little *less* tempted by the prospect of a smaller nib. [Then again, the lure of a cheaper price...]

Just wanted to check: eyedropper pens come with #35 Kanwrite nibs, and CC pens with #5 Schmidt nibs. Aren't the #35 nibs similar in size to a #6 JoWo / Bock / Schmidt nib?

I'm tempted by this group buy (as always) - but a little *less* tempted by the prospect of a smaller nib. [Then again, the lure of a cheaper price...]

Dear All,

We thought of providing these pens at less price. We can give these pens with Jowo Nibs @ 10USD extra.

I will add the nib options shortly.

Also, I want to reiterate that Schmidt #5 nibs are proportionally proper to the Size of these Model 4S and Model 4CS Pens

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear All,

We thought of providing these pens at less price. We can give these pens with Jowo Nibs @ 10USD extra.

I will add the nib options shortly.

Also, I want to reiterate that Schmidt #5 nibs are proportionally proper to the Size of these Model 4S and Model 4CS Pens

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Thanks Mr Kandan MP, the nibs do look well proportioned for the pens. I already have some spare #5 JoWo nibs, so I'm grateful for the new option you're adding. Still have to work out whether this fits within my budget, though!

Mr. Kandan

Can you offer option of Jowo 6 and not Jowo 5. I have five of your pens with Jowo 6 and no others with Jowo 5. One of the appeals of yiur pens is as I purchase more I have a full array of nib choices that I can switch from one Ranga pen to another. I couldn't buy this one with the Jowo 5 because I would not be able to switch the nib with my other Ranga screw in nibs. Not sure if others feel the same way.

I have submitted the form for one eyedropper pen. Kindly test the nib for smoothness and wetness before dispatching.

I have used Indian eyedropper pens, like Artex and Chelpark, during my school days where the threads were tight enough to render silicon grease useless. In fact, I have learnt of such a solution recently in this forum. I am hoping, if possible, that the threads on my pen would be tight enough to prevent any leakage on their own.

Mr. Kandan

Can you offer option of Jowo 6 and not Jowo 5. I have five of your pens with Jowo 6 and no others with Jowo 5. One of the appeals of yiur pens is as I purchase more I have a full array of nib choices that I can switch from one Ranga pen to another. I couldn't buy this one with the Jowo 5 because I would not be able to switch the nib with my other Ranga screw in nibs. Not sure if others feel the same way.

REsepcted eytim Sir,

I'm planning to offer these pens with Jowo#6 and Bock #6 nibs at 12$ extra. Schmidt #5 is available at regular prices.

I will add these Nib options in the Google form on tomorrow

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear All ,

Here is the updated Price list and nib list

RANGA MODEL 4S/4CS (CC Mechanism. This can also be used as ED)

• REGULAR or SPECIAL EBONITE with Schmidt #5 nib : US $42 (Regular Price : 55$).
  • PREMIUM EBONITE with Schmidt #5 nib: US $59 (Regular Price : 75$)
  • REGULAR or SPECIAL EBONITE with Jowo/Bock #6 nib : US $54 (Regular Price : 70$).
  • PREMIUM EBONITE with Jowo/Bock #6 nib: US $71 (Regular Price : 90$)

Without Jowo /Bock Nib-12$ Less

Nib Option: For C/C mechanism (with Schmidt K5 Converter) . It is smooth.

• Schmidt #5 Fine Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone
  • Schmidt #5 Medium Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone
  • Schmidt #5 Broad Nib - Gold Tone or Chrome Tone
  • Bock Extra Fine Nib - Gold Tone or Dual Tone
    Bock Fine Nib- Dual Tone
    Bock Broad Nib- Chrome Tone or Dual Tone
    Bock Calligraphy 1.5 Nib- Gold Tone or Chrome Tone
    Bock 18K Broad Nib (185$ Extra)
    JoWo Extra Fine Nib -Dual Tone or Black Tone
    JoWo Fine Nib - Chrome Tone or Black Tone
    JoWo Medium Nib - Chrome Tone or Black Tone
    JoWo Broad Nib - Chrome Tone or Dual Tone or Black Tone
    JoWo 1.1 Calligraphy Nib - Dual Tone
    JoWo 1.5 Calligraphy Nib - Dual Tone
  • No Nib - Threaded for Schmidt #5 (less USD -5)
  • No Nib - Threaded for Bock #6 (less USD -12)
  • No Nib - Threaded for Jowo #6 (less USD -12)

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Order submitted for two pens, a C/C with #6 Bock Broad, and One without a nib.

Question: the ED with the Kanwrite nibs, is the feed ebonite? Does it friction fit into the section, and if so, is there anything that sets the depth of the feed and Nib? I had a bad experience with an ED that had that setup, so I'm wary.

Edited by kfoss

Hello all, Dear Mr Kandan

I could not find the Solid Orange(P10) colour on the google form. Is it sold out or has it just been forgotten ?

I was also wondering what would this orange look like in matte finish, anyone made a photograph ?

Ahh, so many options and colours to choose from ...

Hi, Is there an option to thread it for JOWO #5? Most of my pens are #5 nibs... Or will a #6 JOWO accept my #5?

And what is no 21? Solid Olive?

Edited by Powree

@Mr Kandan MP, you're making this very hard to resist :bawl: ! Will have to see how my bank balance is looking towards the end of the Group Buy period...