Pelikan Special Edition 800 Stone Garden

Fritz Schimpf

Dear All,

we have just received the information about the upcoming new Special Edition from Pelikan: the Stone Garden fountain pen and

ballpoint pen.

The design and the name of the pens are inspired by stone gardens and tries to capture their special atmosphere. With the

combination of dark blue resin and blue-brown marbled cellulose-acetat this Pelikan Special Edition is an eyecatcher.

post-80974-0-60954400-1537174442_thumb.jpg

We are offering the fountain pen and ballpoint pen for pre-order starting now. The fountain pen costs € 349,58 without VAT

and the ballpoint pen € 245,38 without VAT plus shipping costs. More information can be found here:

https://www.fritz-schimpf.de/Neuheiten/Pelikan-Souveraen-Special-Edition-M800-Stone-Garden-Kolbenfuellhalter.html

Best regards

Fritz Schimpf

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fritz Schimpf

• invisuu

• migo984

• rajayk

Very Nice!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Glorious! Just one doubt though: how is the colour related to stone gardens, exactly? :mellow: Unless I lost something in translation from English, a stone garden is something like this. Can't see any orange or blue there :)

On a more serious note, how transparent is the pen? Is it like the Renaissance Brown (semi-transparent), or more like the Ocean Swirl (minimally transparent, and only under very intense light)

Will you really have all of the nib grinds listed available? Because OBB/OB/OM/IB/BB nibs straight from factory would be very refreshing addition to the boring standard EF/F/M/B line up.

Will you really have all of the nib grinds listed available? Because OBB/OB/OM/IB/BB nibs straight from factory would be very refreshing addition to the boring standard EF/F/M/B line up.

Yes, we really offer all these nib sizes. When Pelikan announced in 2013 that they would stop offering these nibs, we bought the remaining stock and still have a few nibs available. Since then we are trying to get Pelikan to offer special nibs again, so far, sadly, without any success.

Yes, we really offer all these nib sizes. When Pelikan announced in 2013 that they would stop offering these nibs, we bought the remaining stock and still have a few nibs available. Since then we are trying to get Pelikan to offer special nibs again, so far, sadly, without any success.

How did I not know about this sooner...that is amazing!

A truly beautiful pen! However, I don't understand why the price has been increased so much compared to the Ocean Swirl, the Renaissance Brown and other limited editions in the 800 series. This new pen is being offered at £470 or €530: this is at least £100 or €100 more than recent 800 series pens. Unfortunately, this is taking this beautiful new pen outside my budget.

Perhaps I will find one at a more reasonable price later on after the initial 'collector's fever' has passed.

Edited by Quadratus

A truly beautiful pen! However, I don't understand why the price has been increased so much compared to the Ocean Swirl, the Renaissance Brown and other limited editions in the 800 series. This new pen is being offered at £470 or 530: this is at least £100 or 100 more than recent 800 series pens. Unfortunately, this is taking this beautiful new pen outside my budget.

Perhaps I will find one at a more reasonable price later on after the initial 'collector's fever' has passed.

Fritz Schimpf, the OP of this thread, offers the pen at lower prices than what youd consider reasonable.

Fritz Schimpf, the OP of this thread, offers the pen at lower prices than what youd consider reasonable.

inisuu, thank you for your feedback, Our offered price of € 349,58 without the German VAT is correct. We offer a 20% discount on the reommended retail price and have deducted the German VAT of 19% as the VAT is not applicable to all orders send to the outside of the European Union.

Best regards

Fritz Schimpf

Ive actually never ordered from you - no idea why exactly not - but I have hooked up many people with you, they mostly bought Montblancs and Pelikans, and not once has anyone ever come back to tell me they had a bad experience or to tell me I have given them bad advice to buy from you. So I would happily recommend you to anyone and your prices are almost always amongst the most competitive one can find.

I think you have a good presence here on FPN, but on FPG and especially reddit, almost noone knows about you. I fill that gap for some reason, haha. I just like to help point people to good deals with reputable vendors.

Edited by invisuu

Ive actually never ordered from you - no idea why exactly not - but I have hooked up many people with you, they mostly bought Montblancs and Pelikans, and not once has anyone ever come back to tell me they had a bad experience or to tell me I have given them bad advice to buy from you. So I would happily recommend you to anyone and your prices are almost always amongst the most competitive one can find.

I think you have a good presence here on FPN, but on FPG and especially reddit, almost noone knows about you. I fill that gap for some reason, haha. I just like to help point people to good deals with reputable vendors.

I've bought over a dozen birds from Fritz-Schimpf. Their prices and customer service are beyond reproach. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

• 2 weeks later...

This morning we have received our shipment of the Stone Garden pens from Pelikan.

All of us here are fascinated by the look of the pen and really like it. Please judge for

yourself:

post-80974-0-00064600-1539853149_thumb.jpg

post-80974-0-49097200-1539853188_thumb.jpg

post-80974-0-78358400-1539853220_thumb.jpg

As the sun here is still hiding behind some clouds we had to take the pictures with

articifial light. The colors of the barrel are hard to capture but we hope that you get

a first impression of its look in real life.

What do you think?