Jump to content

Pens, Inks And Samples Pass-Around In Australia



Recommended Posts

Jamerelbe
6 hours ago, webshu said:

@Jamerelbe ah well thanks for clarifying that. We’ll see how I go with getting to 20 or more posts. 

 

@webshu it's not all that hard - I'm pretty sure your score goes up every time you comment on someone else's thread.  Consider it an incentive to be an active contributor to the forum! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • A Smug Dill

    35

  • loganrah

    22

  • AntiqueApprentice

    15

  • saulyleeplans

    13

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ayami_109

Glad to see that interest in this box has livened up! Though this is the first time I've posted in this thread, I have been following the updates with great interest. Perhaps in the future I may put my hand up to receive it and add a few items, but these days I am far too busy and use FPs less often that I would like. I look forward to reading your collective experiences with this box! Has the box ever visited a pen meet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamerelbe
14 hours ago, Ayami_109 said:

Glad to see that interest in this box has livened up! Though this is the first time I've posted in this thread, I have been following the updates with great interest. Perhaps in the future I may put my hand up to receive it and add a few items, but these days I am far too busy and use FPs less often that I would like. I look forward to reading your collective experiences with this box! Has the box ever visited a pen meet?

 

@Ayami_109, I sympathise with your situation - I manage to use my fountain pens fairly regularly, but don't have the time I used to for tinkering and trying different inks.  I've had the box in my possession for longer than I intended, because it took a month or two just to find time to dip into it!  It was fun trying a few different inks, and perusing some of the sample pens...

 

I've swapped out a couple of inks, and added a couple more pens to the box, in hopes that'll make it more appealing, but in consultation with @A Smug Dill, am waiting for someone with more than 20 posts to put their hand up for it next!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayami_109
On 4/4/2021 at 4:22 PM, Jamerelbe said:

 

@Ayami_109, I sympathise with your situation - I manage to use my fountain pens fairly regularly, but don't have the time I used to for tinkering and trying different inks.  I've had the box in my possession for longer than I intended, because it took a month or two just to find time to dip into it!  It was fun trying a few different inks, and perusing some of the sample pens...

 

I've swapped out a couple of inks, and added a couple more pens to the box, in hopes that'll make it more appealing, but in consultation with @A Smug Dill, am waiting for someone with more than 20 posts to put their hand up for it next!

 

@Jamerelbe in this case, if nobody puts their hand up after another while then perhaps I will! Will see! I recall a few interested members a little while back?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamerelbe
1 hour ago, Ayami_109 said:

 

@Jamerelbe in this case, if nobody puts their hand up after another while then perhaps I will! Will see! I recall a few interested members a little while back?

 

Either they're new to the forum (fewer than 20 posts), or haven't replied to a DM, or both - so the box is still waiting for its next destination! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now







×
×
  • Create New...