Pens, Inks And Samples Pass-Around In Australia

Jamerelbe
6 hours ago, webshu said:

@Jamerelbe ah well thanks for clarifying that. We’ll see how I go with getting to 20 or more posts. 

@webshu it's not all that hard - I'm pretty sure your score goes up every time you comment on someone else's thread.  Consider it an incentive to be an active contributor to the forum! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• loganrah

• AntiqueApprentice

• saulyleeplans

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ayami_109

Glad to see that interest in this box has livened up! Though this is the first time I've posted in this thread, I have been following the updates with great interest. Perhaps in the future I may put my hand up to receive it and add a few items, but these days I am far too busy and use FPs less often that I would like. I look forward to reading your collective experiences with this box! Has the box ever visited a pen meet?

Jamerelbe
14 hours ago, Ayami_109 said:

Glad to see that interest in this box has livened up! Though this is the first time I've posted in this thread, I have been following the updates with great interest. Perhaps in the future I may put my hand up to receive it and add a few items, but these days I am far too busy and use FPs less often that I would like. I look forward to reading your collective experiences with this box! Has the box ever visited a pen meet?

@Ayami_109, I sympathise with your situation - I manage to use my fountain pens fairly regularly, but don't have the time I used to for tinkering and trying different inks.  I've had the box in my possession for longer than I intended, because it took a month or two just to find time to dip into it!  It was fun trying a few different inks, and perusing some of the sample pens...

I've swapped out a couple of inks, and added a couple more pens to the box, in hopes that'll make it more appealing, but in consultation with @A Smug Dill, am waiting for someone with more than 20 posts to put their hand up for it next!

Ayami_109
On 4/4/2021 at 4:22 PM, Jamerelbe said:

@Ayami_109, I sympathise with your situation - I manage to use my fountain pens fairly regularly, but don't have the time I used to for tinkering and trying different inks.  I've had the box in my possession for longer than I intended, because it took a month or two just to find time to dip into it!  It was fun trying a few different inks, and perusing some of the sample pens...

I've swapped out a couple of inks, and added a couple more pens to the box, in hopes that'll make it more appealing, but in consultation with @A Smug Dill, am waiting for someone with more than 20 posts to put their hand up for it next!

@Jamerelbe in this case, if nobody puts their hand up after another while then perhaps I will! Will see! I recall a few interested members a little while back?

Jamerelbe
1 hour ago, Ayami_109 said:

@Jamerelbe in this case, if nobody puts their hand up after another while then perhaps I will! Will see! I recall a few interested members a little while back?

Either they're new to the forum (fewer than 20 posts), or haven't replied to a DM, or both - so the box is still waiting for its next destination!