Jump to content

Can Anyone Tell Me What Type Of Ballpoint Refill This Is?

Recommended Posts

I am trying to find out what type of ballpoint refill this is. All I have is a photo; nobody at the store knew what type of refill it is. I'd like to see if there is a decent brand of refill available that can substitute for this yucky one that comes with the pen. I'd like some color variety, too, if that is possible.


I'm attaching the photo; I've never done this before on this site, so I hope it works.


Thanks to anyone who can help!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • farmkiti


  • usk15


  • Ron Z


Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, it looks like my photos didn't go through. I'm trying again to add them. One photo of the refill and one photo of the pen it will be used in.


I think I've got it now. I've never posted photos here before.



Link to post
Share on other sites

A standard mini ballpoint refill will work. Both Lamy and Schmidt sell them. You will need to slide the black piece off of the original, and slide it onto the refill.

Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...

Please use email, not a PM for repair and pen purchase inquiries.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...