Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Aditkamath26

Namaste people. This coming Wednesday is pretty special because after a gap, I'm going to India again. Yaaay!!! This time we planned to give Delhi a small visit. Now, being the person I am, whenever a destination is chosen for a trip, I search for possible pen shops. I did the same here but I really couldn't get much in detail. So to all people who've been to or are in Delhi, are there any pen shops that sell for amazing prices? I'm mostly looking to purchase an everyday writing pen (Mostly Indian made) and also some spare nibs and ink if possible, for the best prices. an anyone help me?

Thanks and regards,

Adit Kamath

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Barry Gabay

• rajatarora

• Aditkamath26

Pens Point! It's a small shop in South Ex but BIG on pens :) They carry most of the reputed international brands, and many Indian brands too (ASA, Gama, Guider, Wality etc). The prices are lower than what you will get online. Contact Ravi Tiwari at 9711427616

Namaste Adit, William Penn Co. in City Walk Mall and at the airport has high-end and moderately priced international pens. For vintage fountain pens, try Mr. Harmendere Singh in the Tibetan Market crafts & antiques area near Janpath & the subway (not the OTHER Tibetan market). He has nice old US, UK, European, and Japanese pens. Haven't been there in several years, so not sure if he is still around. Good luck pen hunting in Delhi!

Thank you for the good tip, rajatarora. Sounds like a good shop.