VENVSTAS

That's really interesting. While I obviously understand that you don't want to reveal too much due to the patent, It'd be interesting to see a video of the pen being tested with a converter of every brand!

I think your pens need more of a media presence in general. They're so gorgeous, but we always have so few videos and pictures to go off of.

Dear Colin, the whole brand is under restructuring so, in 6 months or so, it will be possible to invest more in those areas, as at the moment efforts have been on developing the range of pens, that is really big. What's in the website is around 25% of what's already made as prototypes, design and concept, as next year, very slowly the brand is also opening to other sectors........the problem so far has been the huge work on prototyping and developing of pens. But media presence and marketing was kept quiet as production could not keep the pace, in a few months this situation will be the opposite.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VENVSTAS

• Honeybadgers

• SpecTP

• woleizihan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know you're a demanding perfectionist about design, but FP users are happy with people holding a cell phone over their heads as long as they can just see a product in action :lol: Maybe start a youtube channel and just give us some rough videos demonstrating how your pens look in comparison to other common pens for size comparisons (listing dimensions is really hard to wrap my head around) and showing us the cool filling mechanisms you've designed. Just my $0.02.

Bobby over in china uploaded a blurry video of himself testing a stacked steel nib that his friend made and we all went absolutely bonkers.

I'm excited about getting a carbon T. While I was not a big fan of the d'art, I am still really hopeful that the carbon T will scratch that itch. I love how your pens look like science fiction props. Too many futuristic designs (and by that I mean 99.9% of them) are just "themed" so you'll have a weird waterman made to look like a f**king wookee or something silly. Yours look like something a pragmatic person would use a hundred years from now.

And hey, if the carbon T is as good as it seems, I'll be sending you quite a bit more of my money on the higher end stuff.

Edited by Honeybadgers

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

Well, yes I'm a design perfectionist, (by the way this time is me Lucio Rossi writing) and took me quite some time to perfect some of this things, which started not perfect.........in any case, the channel exist, the thing is, no promotion of it has been made, or if some was made, only very little. You can find there a bunch in action! Including the high end stuff like the VAC, or the and Shamash for instance,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUQ9lT1PZrDjbxRHyFbWhOQ

The Carbon T is coming back soon, we'll make a few only for the fans, (you included) until the pen gets some new upgrades, but this "upgrades" are things that have to do with production processes. The waiting list for the pen is quite big now and I don't want people to wait, we have a bad reputation on that, that we're working hard to revert, that sometimes people has waited too long for a pen..........so probably Colin, you'll get an email soon regarding the run for the T, that will be in 2D gray matte carbon only, the rest,........
Anyway, thank you, check the videos, its me talking, showing most of the models, including some rarities.

Thank you
L

I know you're a demanding perfectionist about design, but FP users are happy with people holding a cell phone over their heads as long as they can just see a product in action :lol: Maybe start a youtube channel and just give us some rough videos demonstrating how your pens look in comparison to other common pens for size comparisons (listing dimensions is really hard to wrap my head around) and showing us the cool filling mechanisms you've designed. Just my $0.02.

Bobby over in china uploaded a blurry video of himself testing a stacked steel nib that his friend made and we all went absolutely bonkers.

I'm excited about getting a carbon T. While I was not a big fan of the d'art, I am still really hopeful that the carbon T will scratch that itch. I love how your pens look like science fiction props. Too many futuristic designs (and by that I mean 99.9% of them) are just "themed" so you'll have a weird waterman made to look like a f**king wookee or something silly. Yours look like something a pragmatic person would use a hundred years from now.

And hey, if the carbon T is as good as it seems, I'll be sending you quite a bit more of my money on the higher end stuff.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

I bought the D'art on a lark because it looks different than any pen I've ever owned. I quite like it.

I bought the D'art on a lark because it looks different than any pen I've ever owned. I quite like it.

Thank you very much! That was the idea!

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Please do a review?

Please do a review?

I've been meaning to do one.. just need to find a little time

Edited by SpecTP

Well, yes I'm a design perfectionist, (by the way this time is me Lucio Rossi writing) and took me quite some time to perfect some of this things, which started not perfect.........in any case, the channel exist, the thing is, no promotion of it has been made, or if some was made, only very little. You can find there a bunch in action! Including the high end stuff like the VAC, or the and Shamash for instance,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUQ9lT1PZrDjbxRHyFbWhOQ

The Carbon T is coming back soon, we'll make a few only for the fans, (you included) until the pen gets some new upgrades, but this "upgrades" are things that have to do with production processes. The waiting list for the pen is quite big now and I don't want people to wait, we have a bad reputation on that, that we're working hard to revert, that sometimes people has waited too long for a pen..........so probably Colin, you'll get an email soon regarding the run for the T, that will be in 2D gray matte carbon only, the rest,........

Anyway, thank you, check the videos, its me talking, showing most of the models, including some rarities.

Thank you

L

I had no idea that channel was up! it's pretty much exactly what I was asking for. You should post links to the demo videos on your website!

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)