VENVSTAS

We can finally announce that we are updating the 2018 summer line with 4 new pens all available now.

1 - The Venvstas Stylo, a new cartridge converter pen that is a new design that will allow you to use ANY cartridge/converter on the market. The pen is made in Stainless steel and carbon fiber or fiber glass.
2 - The new Venvstas EDC, an everyday carry piston fountain pen that carries a lot of style and ink!
3 - A new version of the Magna, the Magna Black Edition, in glossy lacquered fiberglass, with a new, revised piston system that will allow for more ink in less space!
4 - The all new Alpha Déesse, a bigger version of the Iconic Alpha fountain pen that is 1mm larger in diameter, and 20mm longer. This new version will allow for ANY long/short cartridge converter on the market.
Check them out! This summer the best design on the business is getting better!

post-126250-0-09144600-1532339330_thumb.jpg

post-126250-0-74944300-1532339345_thumb.jpg

post-126250-0-08382500-1532339368_thumb.jpg

post-126250-0-62568900-1532339397_thumb.jpg

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VENVSTAS

• Honeybadgers

• SpecTP

• woleizihan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty design. When can we expect more of the carbon T's to be made? I can't wait to get mine.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

Pretty design. When can we expect more of the carbon T's to be made? I can't wait to get mine.

Yes, you'll have the first one for sure, there's already a waiting list already and we expect to have them before Christmas. Alternatively the Stylo is similar to it, although not yet with matte finish. But both pens have the same nib.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

The designs are all so beautiful! But I'm confused, how does a pen accept ANY cartridge/converter? Is there some rubber or silicon bit that will expand or tighten around anything?

The designs are all so beautiful! But I'm confused, how does a pen accept ANY cartridge/converter? Is there some rubber or silicon bit that will expand or tighten around anything?

I really doubt that it does. As you said, how is this even possible?

"Why me?"
"That is a very Earthling question to ask, Mr. Pilgrim. Why you? Why us for that matter? Why anything? Because this moment simply is. Have you ever seen bugs trapped in amber?"
"Yes."

"Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why."

-Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-Five

Nice pens. Does the EDC have the same nib as the Magna?

Yes, of course, its 6mm.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

The system is very simple, the difference is that everything that in all pens is in plastic, in this ones is in metal............more we cannot tell, there's a patent pending.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

I really doubt that it does. As you said, how is this even possible?

its really not so difficult. Simply nobody cared to do it before.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

The system is very simple, the difference is that everything that in all pens is in plastic, in this ones is in metal............more we cannot tell, there's a patent pending.

Are you talking about a metal nipple? Is it made in gold or ti or silver?

Edited by woleizihan

Are you talking about a metal nipple? Is it made in gold or ti or silver?

if you mean the part that punctures the cartridge? its made in stainless steel. If you look here on the "vacumatic" tread, its the same type of tube.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Yes, of course, its 6mm.

Thank you. Another question. Are the 14k gold nibs white or yellow gold on the EDC?

I can say that while I got one of the early prototypes of Lucio's idea for a more universal C/C system, the lamy z24 converter did not fit well. it stayed put for sure, but was not overly confidence inspiring.

So while I do applaud the idea, I think we already have a "universal" design in the standard international C/C. It works well, doesn't have flow problems, can be had with agitators or screw-in adaptors (a-la monteverde and conklin, an adaptation I LOVE) and in a multitude of sizes with many able to be disassembled. I personally don't see much use in a platinum, sailor or pilot converter, since they all have their own problems, and lamy's converters are just objectively worse than any other on the market. I'd take an ancient chinese squeeze converter over the lamy z24.

That said, I do think there's an exception in the Pilot CON-70 vacumatic converter. That converter is, however, quite bulky. Would it fit the new stylo, Lucio? Because THAT would be a selling point. That converter is cavernous, easy to fill and clean, and genuinely cool to use and look at.

I think I'll keep waiting for a Carbon T. On long cylindrical pens, I tend to hold them closer to the nib, right where that step is, and I predict it wouldn't be a good fit for my hand, whereas the carbon T doesn't have that little step.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

if you mean the part that punctures the cartridge? its made in stainless steel. If you look here on the "vacumatic" tread, its the same type of tube.

Thanks for the response. I was worried about the corrosion because that part will be in constant contact with the ink. But I guess it's probably fine. A lot of Sheaffer pens also have that.

Thank you. Another question. Are the 14k gold nibs white or yellow gold on the EDC?

They are yellow, (14k yellow, so a bit darker) We're focusing on 14k now, only the Stylo will be available at the moment with 18k. Ask any question you want!

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

I can say that while I got one of the early prototypes of Lucio's idea for a more universal C/C system, the lamy z24 converter did not fit well. it stayed put for sure, but was not overly confidence inspiring.

So while I do applaud the idea, I think we already have a "universal" design in the standard international C/C. It works well, doesn't have flow problems, can be had with agitators or screw-in adaptors (a-la monteverde and conklin, an adaptation I LOVE) and in a multitude of sizes with many able to be disassembled. I personally don't see much use in a platinum, sailor or pilot converter, since they all have their own problems, and lamy's converters are just objectively worse than any other on the market. I'd take an ancient chinese squeeze converter over the lamy z24.

That said, I do think there's an exception in the Pilot CON-70 vacumatic converter. That converter is, however, quite bulky. Would it fit the new stylo, Lucio? Because THAT would be a selling point. That converter is cavernous, easy to fill and clean, and genuinely cool to use and look at.

I think I'll keep waiting for a Carbon T. On long cylindrical pens, I tend to hold them closer to the nib, right where that step is, and I predict it wouldn't be a good fit for my hand, whereas the carbon T doesn't have that little step.

Ok........let's see Colin, Initially the system works well with cartridges, as the needle goes through everything, actually even the carbon T has the same needle, but the cavity for the cartridge will only fit the international converter. The second series of the D'art (you had the first one) has a improved two step nipple, so the first one gets in one type of cartridges, the second in another........going back to the Carbon T, as there's a lot of demand (you included) the pen will be launched a bit before in a very limited run, in a single model, (steel nib) grey carbon. The final series will be by the end of the year and it will be also available through retailers in Europe, Japan and USA.

(continuing with the spoiler) a short series of the Magna in carbon will be made, and as with the carbon T new series will be out by the end of the year (production has been delayed) with the option for also titanium (to confirm). At the moment there's only the black edition with 14k or steel nibs.

We are discussing at the moment if a "cartridge" version of the Magna would make any sense.........we'll offer schmidt converters as standard on the pens, as they are so far the best we have tested. for sure the Magna cartridge could hold the con 70, as will use the same "needle" but this is something for next year, ideally its a true piston pens, and the new vacumatic system in the shape of the "VAC" pen will be reintroduced (it was a big hit) in a body that instead of fiberglass/carbon will be acrylic/carbon to leave a big ink window with a carbon fiber overlay. So, the carbon T will be out (in a very limited run for people on a waiting list) in 3 weeks........

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Actually all the venvstas cc pens have this inox part..Carbonmeister, 78, Carbon T...and now the stylo, but a bit different. As said, even the line of vacumatics have breath tubes in inox, that can be taken out from the feed (which is made in carbon fiber) for deep cleaning.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

1 - The Venvstas Stylo, a new cartridge converter pen that is a new design that will allow you to use ANY cartridge/converter on the market. The pen is made in Stainless steel and carbon fiber or fiber glass.

I like this pen and probably when I come back home from my holidays I can order one, but I have a problem: on your web site it is written that clip is optional, but I have not seen a way to add the clip when I order the pen, moreover it would be nice to see a photo with the clip installed.

Please let me know.

Alfredo

Ok........let's see Colin, Initially the system works well with cartridges, as the needle goes through everything, actually even the carbon T has the same needle, but the cavity for the cartridge will only fit the international converter. The second series of the D'art (you had the first one) has a improved two step nipple, so the first one gets in one type of cartridges, the second in another........going back to the Carbon T, as there's a lot of demand (you included) the pen will be launched a bit before in a very limited run, in a single model, (steel nib) grey carbon. The final series will be by the end of the year and it will be also available through retailers in Europe, Japan and USA.

(continuing with the spoiler) a short series of the Magna in carbon will be made, and as with the carbon T new series will be out by the end of the year (production has been delayed) with the option for also titanium (to confirm). At the moment there's only the black edition with 14k or steel nibs.

We are discussing at the moment if a "cartridge" version of the Magna would make any sense.........we'll offer schmidt converters as standard on the pens, as they are so far the best we have tested. for sure the Magna cartridge could hold the con 70, as will use the same "needle" but this is something for next year, ideally its a true piston pens, and the new vacumatic system in the shape of the "VAC" pen will be reintroduced (it was a big hit) in a body that instead of fiberglass/carbon will be acrylic/carbon to leave a big ink window with a carbon fiber overlay. So, the carbon T will be out (in a very limited run for people on a waiting list) in 3 weeks........

That's really interesting. While I obviously understand that you don't want to reveal too much due to the patent, It'd be interesting to see a video of the pen being tested with a converter of every brand!

I think your pens need more of a media presence in general. They're so gorgeous, but we always have so few videos and pictures to go off of.

I like this pen and probably when I come back home from my holidays I can order one, but I have a problem: on your web site it is written that clip is optional, but I have not seen a way to add the clip when I order the pen, moreover it would be nice to see a photo with the clip installed.

Please let me know.

Alfr

Dear Alfredo, yes, there's a clip version, probably out in the second batch.......pictures will be added on the site. We'll post them here.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com