• Feamat

• Andrew_L

• Cyrille81

• Tom Kellie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

Friends,

I feel honored because of the several downloads of my work. Thanks for all the members who post.

I am working in Edition III.

Regards,

Feamat

• 3 weeks later...

What a great reference you have compiled!!

Namiki Yukari Maki-e Zodiac Horse 1st edition, by Masaru Hayashi 林胜 | Namiki Yukari Royale Vermillon Urushi No. 20 | Pelikan M1000 | Montblanc WE 2004 Franz Kafka LE | Montblanc POA 2018 Homage to Ludwig II LE 4810 | Montblanc POA Joseph II 2012 LE 4810 | Montblanc 146 75th Anniversary SE | Montblanc Meisterstück Great Masters James Purdey & Sons SE | Montblanc 118232 Heritage Collection Rouge et Noir Spider Metamorphosis SE Coral | Montblanc 10575 Meisterstück Gold 149 | Montblanc 114229 Meisterstück Platinum 149 | Montblanc 111043 John F. Kennedy LE 1917 Rollerball | Montblanc 116258 The Beatles SE Ballpoint | Montblanc 114723 Heritage Collection Rouge et Noir SE Rollerball | Montblanc Meisterstück Platinum-Coated Classique Ballpoint |

• 5 months later...

As many said before, thanks for this incredible work. May I suggest, in section 5, an additional fountain pen : made of painted porcelain and edited in only 5 unnumbered pieces, this « Marinière edition » was launched through the famous fashion store Colette (closed nowadays). I can send you press articles and picture by PM, if youre interested.

Best regards

Thierry

Hi Thie

As many said before, thanks for this incredible work. May I suggest, in section 5, an additional fountain pen : made of painted porcelain and edited in only 5 unnumbered pieces, this « Marinière edition » was launched through the famous fashion store Colette (closed nowadays). I can send you press articles and picture by PM, if youre interested.

Best regards

Thierry

Hi Thierry

Thanks a lot for yours words!

I havent heard before about this painted porcelain Colette. I really apreciatted you can share this information.

I am working in the Versión III, so we are on time to incluid this!.

Regards,

FEAMAT

Hi Thie Hi Thierry

Thanks a lot for yours words!

I havent heard before about this painted porcelain Colette. I really apreciatted you can share this information.

~ In 2011 this edition was offered.

Below are links to archived articles (in French) with information and images about that project.

Tom K.

fpn_1564286315__away_project.jpg

https://mindthehype.com/2011/03/nike-x-fff-x-colette-the-away-project

https://www.luxsure.fr/2011/03/28/colette-celebre-la-mariniere/

http://www.lamjc.com/colette-Nike-The-Away-Project

Thank you Feamat for this thread!

Best regards
Thierry

~ In 2011 this edition was offered.

Below are links to archived articles (in French) with information and images about that project.

Tom K.

fpn_1564286315__away_project.jpg

https://mindthehype.com/2011/03/nike-x-fff-x-colette-the-away-project

https://www.luxsure.fr/2011/03/28/colette-celebre-la-mariniere/

http://www.lamjc.com/colette-Nike-The-Away-Project

And thank you Thierry and Tom for the information on the Colette limited edition! I was a big fan of the boutique when it was open but this pen was from before my pen "collection" days, so it's exciting to see that they partnered with Montblanc. Have you seen the nib? Do you know if it's the standard rhodium coated 18k nib?

~ bstnnyc:

The promotional material posted on the Internet never showed or described the nib.

It's unclear which nib it might be.

The distinctive cap and barrel design received much attention, deservedly so.

It's an attractive model.

Tom K.

~ bstnnyc:

The promotional material posted on the Internet never showed or described the nib.

It's unclear which nib it might be.

The distinctive cap and barrel design received much attention, deservedly so.

It's an attractive model.

Tom K.

Thank you again! My search couldn't uncover any nib photos either. Hopefully someone on the forum has one of these wonderful pens and can share some with us. Edited by bstnnyc

Hi everyone, in fact I have one of the 5 pieces. As far as I remember, the nib was a regular 146’s but I need to find the pictures I made. Please let me some time to get them and I will post them here so that you can use them -if you want so- in your next « catalogue ».

Thierry

Hi everyone, in fact I have one of the 5 pieces. As far as I remember, the nib was a regular 146s but I need to find the pictures I made. Please let me some time to get them and I will post them here so that you can use them -if you want so- in your next « catalogue ».

Thierry

Thank you Thierry!

• 5 months later...

Wow! What a wealth of information! I just stumbled across this thread and am amazed the volume of information contained in the OP's listing. Thank you, Feamat!

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours. When it is gone, it is gone. Be wise, but enjoy! - anonymous today

• 4 weeks later...

@monsieurblanc : the pen was issued in a very limited quantity : 5 for the whole world, so you can imagine they have been sold out as soon as on the market. I think the only way to get one will be through auctions, at auctioneers or at Ebay, and the price will naturally be very high’ according to the extremely short limitation and despite the fact it’s not mentioned on the pens themselves. Thierry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...