Limited And Specials Editions Guide, Ver. Ii

Feamat

I want to thank the 775 downloads of my the first version of my compilation

Now I offer a second version of this arduous work that I have been doing since a time to date.
In my collection of the edition writers, I was interested in knowing more Limited and Specials Editions made by Montblanc, but I noticed that there were many that were not included in the small books edited by the company, in the alications for electronic devices or in the official web pages.
That's why I started investigating. This is part of the result and the great information provided for different forus member.
What I attach is only the index, or listing. The complete work has more than 670 sheets and hundreds of photographs, which can not be shared openly.
To know a model, you can search for it on the internet and in the great majority of cases, you will give with images of the same along with some information.
This version has been systematized and reorganized, with new categories and information, but the research is far from complete, and may lack several items, or item details. Sit down with the confidence to comment, to be complemented.
I have divided the different pieces in the different series of factory, but I have added others that are own criteria, to order more this world, very starry, but somewhat disorderly.
I hope it will be of use, and better still, of catalog of purchases.
Regards
FAA

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feamat

• Andrew_L

• Cyrille81

• Bo Bo Olson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I offer a second version of this arduous work that I have been doing since a time to date.
In my collection of the edition writers, I was interested in knowing more Limited and Specials Editions made by Montblanc, but I noticed that there were many that were not included in the small books edited by the company, in the alications for electronic devices or in the official web pages.
That's why I started investigating. This is part of the result and the great information provided for different forus member.
What I attach is only the index, or listing. The complete work has more than 670 sheets and hundreds of photographs, which can not be shared openly.
To know a model, you can search for it on the internet and in the great majority of cases, you will give with images of the same along with some information.
This version has been systematized and reorganized, with new categories and information, but the research is far from complete, and may lack several items, or item details. Sit down with the confidence to comment, to be complemented.
I have divided the different pieces in the different series of factory, but I have added others that are own criteria, to order more this world, very starry, but somewhat disorderly.
Regards
FAA

~ Feamat:

What a major work of careful compilation!

Thank you so much for sharing it here.

Your comprehensive listing by category provides a valuable sense of Montblanc’s creations.

Reading through the list has been a pleasure, bringing to my attention pen models entirely unfamiliar to me.

After such a substantial effort, you deserve time to rest and enjoy using your own Montblanc fountain pens.

With Appreciation,

Tom K.

Regards
FAA

Thank you Feamat for your hard work in referencing as much as possible limited and special edition released by MB and I still found it is a shame by MB not releasing this kind of information on their website and in a public document but that's it.

Thanks for the treasure trove. If I may ask, the Meissen & Gold Sakura 333 ... everywhere I read - it is really just plated gold fittings. Am I mistaken ? I find it a bit outrageous for MB to market plated gold as gold

~ Feamat:

During the past several days I've systematically read through the entire second version.

What an education for someone like me, who has very limited awareness of Montblanc models.

“Section 11. Others Limited Edition” opened my eyes to several pens. They were entirely new to me.

“Section 13. Signs & Simbols” was helpful, as it listed pens of special interest in the area where I work and live.

Once again, Feamat, hearty appreciation to you for the careful compilation of this information.

Your gift to the FPN Montblanc Section will help others long into the future.

Tom K.

Very nice, however Artisan Edition should include True Princess, Magic Beauty, Magic Beauty II (not publicly released prototype Montblanc sold privately), Jungle Eyes.

Thank you Feamat for your hard work in referencing as much as possible limited and special edition released by MB and I still found it is a shame by MB not releasing this kind of information on their website and in a public document but that's it.

Cyrille

Thanks for your post.

I have the same opinion. But I have VEREY GOOD NEWS. Last week i was invited to a private presentation by MB, for new products - such as James Dean special and limited edition-, and for prototype items. The meeting was amazing.

I that opportunity, I talked about this work, and delivered the pdf version I uploaded here. I was very gratefully received, and, a few days after, I received a mail, with a factory internal xls, with an historical list of special and limited information, to complete my work.

So, our forum will received sooner o later a newer version III.

Good News, or not?

Regards.

Feamat

Thanks for the treasure trove. If I may ask, the Meissen & Gold Sakura 333 ... everywhere I read - it is really just plated gold fittings. Am I mistaken ? I find it a bit outrageous for MB to market plated gold as gold

Thanks for your post. I don´t have an answer. So, let me investigate to made a more accurated information.

Regards,

Feamat

~ Feamat:

During the past several days I've systematically read through the entire second version.

What an education for someone like me, who has very limited awareness of Montblanc models.

“Section 11. Others Limited Edition” opened my eyes to several pens. They were entirely new to me.

“Section 13. Signs & Simbols” was helpful, as it listed pens of special interest in the area where I work and live.

Once again, Feamat, hearty appreciation to you for the careful compilation of this information.

Your gift to the FPN Montblanc Section will help others long into the future.

Tom K.

Dear Tom

Thanks a lot for your two post, and especially for the dedication and detail, with the time spent.

I'm working on version III, which will have a fantastic source : a list or sheet that has given me a person of MB
So, wait me a few weeks.
Regards,
Felipe

Very nice, however Artisan Edition should include True Princess, Magic Beauty, Magic Beauty II (not publicly released prototype Montblanc sold privately), Jungle Eyes.

Wow.... great information. I have some notes about the Artisan True Princess Fairy Tale, so ...... lets investigate and complete the work....

Thanks a lot¡¡¡

Feamat

Feamat,

To complete your great inventory, related to JFK Artisan edition:

fpn_1532608907__image1.jpg

Top, Cyrille.... the information Have been incorporate and it will be in the third version.

Thanks, a lot

Regards

Femat

Cyrille

Thanks for your post.

I have the same opinion. But I have VEREY GOOD NEWS. Last week i was invited to a private presentation by MB, for new products - such as James Dean special and limited edition-, and for prototype items. The meeting was amazing.

I that opportunity, I talked about this work, and delivered the pdf version I uploaded here. I was very gratefully received, and, a few days after, I received a mail, with a factory internal xls, with an historical list of special and limited information, to complete my work.

So, our forum will received sooner o later a newer version III.

Good News, or not?

Regards.

Feamat

Great news! Happy for you that you were invited by MB to a private session and be able to discuss about your hard work :) I will await the version III with impatience. Now for version IV if MB would be able to send you a picture of each model it would be awesome but unfortunately I suppose they will never for different reasons of copyrighting.

Edited by Cyrille

• 4 weeks later...

Great effort and it was appreciated by MB. Glad you enjoyed the invite.

Thank you and looking forward to ver. III :thumbup:

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

• 1 month later...

Amazing job!!! Thank you very much!
Just one minor correction: I believe the Ludwig II is under POA edtion not artisan edition.

Cheers,
Francis