Jump to content

Visconti Question

Rate Topic 0

Recommended Posts

I just got an HS Elegance and am loving it. Now I am thinking of my next Visconti. I want something that is not a normal C/C but most of the current power fillers only have ink windows on LE models. So I am thinking about some of the older style power fillers that are more like converters. Which models had these and are they any better then standard converters? I would think they would hold less them current power fillers (single or double) and about the same or a little more then the normal converter. I would mostly hope they flow better then standard converters.

I know the opera master black Guilloche and Australian pens like the Barrier Reef have them. I am sure there were other models.

Here is a picture of what I am talking about.



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Driften


  • Ghost Plane


  • whichwatch


Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Visconti Casanova has a roughly similar system. The barrel can be unscrewed and pulled back to provide visibility of the ink chamber on this power filler.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Create New...