Atelier Musubi Pen Cases

On 12/9/2020 at 5:11 AM, _finenib said:

Yeah i saw the main site before, I wanted to see the pics david posted because he showed what pens fit there but I dont see them on his post

The text of the OP has that information.

David

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dms525

• sansenri

• _finenib

• Karmachanic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, dms525 said:

I had to delete the photos because I had exceeded my storage limit. The text of the OP should give enough information about which size cases work with which pens. If anyone really needs the photos, I can re-upload them.

David

hi David
were your photos on the FPN site? how did you delete them?

(or were they on an external site?)

2 hours ago, sansenri said:

hi David
were your photos on the FPN site? how did you delete them?

(or were they on an external site?)

The photos were "attachments" uploaded to FPN. I still have them on my home computer. With the new FPN software, the procedure has changed - at least the icons have. I have discovered that accessing my attachments is more transparent. It's in the dropdown menu when I click on my avatar on the top of the page.

836684066_fourrosettas.jpg.97df8648833efafa94fbb83d0b13bfed.jpg

Oooo ... I just discovered I can now drag and drop photos into my reply! So much easier than the old way.

Well, have a cappuccino on me.

David

14 hours ago, dms525 said:

The photos were "attachments" uploaded to FPN. I still have them on my home computer. With the new FPN software, the procedure has changed - at least the icons have. I have discovered that accessing my attachments is more transparent. It's in the dropdown menu when I click on my avatar on the top of the page.

yes, discovered that too, but were you actually able to delete them from the attachment list?

14 hours ago, dms525 said:

836684066_fourrosettas.jpg.97df8648833efafa94fbb83d0b13bfed.jpg

Oooo ... I just discovered I can now drag and drop photos into my reply! So much easier than the old way.

Well, have a cappuccino on me.

David

yes, you can even copy + paste, but be careful, the resulting file size can be BIG if you do that...

but were you actually able to delete them from the attachment list?

With the old software, the attachment list had a checkbox by each attachment and a delete selections button. I don't see how to delete an attachment with the new software.

yes, you can even copy + paste, but be careful, the resulting file size can be BIG if you do that..

I have the habit of resizing photos using the "Preview" app before uploading them. 

David

just curious because Wim just said in another thread that you cannot delete attachments...

I check the size before uploading too.

Mine was just a general warning, if you copy an image and paste it in a post, as it loads, it also gives you the size, and the image can be deleted before you post if you see it's too big... that's useful.

Once is up there is no way to take it down...unless you delete it within the allowed editing time for the post.

The limits on Attachments has increased greatly with the new software, so I am re-posting some photos of the Atelier Musubi pen cases. The pens beside each case are examples of pens the case will hold. Note: Each case holds two pens at a time.

Atelier-Musubi-M&L-web.jpeg

Atelier-Musubi-L-pens-web.jpeg

Atelier-Musubi-M-pens-web.jpeg

On 12/13/2020 at 4:13 PM, dms525 said:

The limits on Attachments has increased greatly with the new software, so I am re-posting some photos of the Atelier Musubi pen cases. The pens beside each case are examples of pens the case will hold. Note: Each case holds two pens at a time.

Atelier-Musubi-M&L-web.jpeg

Atelier-Musubi-L-pens-web.jpeg

Atelier-Musubi-M-pens-web.jpeg

Thanks a lot for this, lovely pens too. I think I will settle on the larger case. Is that naka ai in the polished or unpolished finish? 

33 minutes ago, _finenib said:

Thanks a lot for this, lovely pens too. I think I will settle on the larger case. Is that naka ai in the polished or unpolished finish? 

Yes. It is a Naka-ai in unpolished shu. It is brighter red than some other unpolished shu pens I have seen.

These are beautiful cases, well-made and the company is admirably socially responsible.

David

• 2 months later...

Great review and just what I was looking for. I found Musibi yesterday and bought 4 of their folio type books. I should have bought 2 or so and a pen case but I didn’t see them or missed them until earlier today. Now another order with new shipping cost is stretching my budget and the products are fairly expensive but for a great cause. Going to have to wait as I’m also awaiting their folio covers. This gives me a chance to try the books out. Thanks again.