5Th Annual Colorado Pen Show

liverman

The Fifth Annual Colorado Pen Show
Denver, Colorado

October 5, 6 & 7, 2018
Friday: Noon-6:00PM, Saturday: 9AM-5PM, Sunday: 10AM-4PM

Double Tree Stapleton North, 4040 Quebec Street, Denver, Colorado, 80216

For more information, hotel reservations, etc., please visit the website: http://www.coloradopenshow.com/

We will post more information as we confirm vendors, etc.

The Colorado Pen Posse will be meeting on Saturday, 2 June 2018 and Saturday, 8 Sep 2018 from 11am - 1pm at Pint's Pub, 221 W 13th Ave, Denver, CO to do Pen Show planning and generally have a good time (usually more of the latter than the former, sop please join us if you are in the Denver metro area on those dates

The more I know about computers, the more I like my pens.

Colorado Pen Show

5-7 October 2018

Denver, Colorado

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• liverman

• LukeSkyliner

• Braxfield

• suzi_scribbles

Looking forward to the show! Will be my first one. Out of town for the next meetup, but hopefully see you all in September :)

Really hoping to get there this year. Had plans to go last year, but had to cancel at the last minute. Great lineup already!

• 1 month later...

Great show last year, hope I can make it back this year!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to the show. It will be my first time. And if anyone needs help, let's talk.

"They come as a boon and a blessing to men,
the Pickwick, the Owl and the Waverley Pen."

Looks great, Greg. I don't know if Spinzilla is happening this year or not. This might be the first year I don't have that major conflict.

Initially I thought I was going to be out of town for this show, but my travel plans changed and I'll be around! Looking forward to attending and meeting some fellow CO pen people!

I've got a blog!

Fountain Pen Love

• 1 month later...

The Colorado Pen Show starts TODAY! Several vendors arrived early and set up last night. The show starts at 12pm!

I hope to see all my current pen friends and meet new pen friends!

The more I know about computers, the more I like my pens.

Colorado Pen Show

5-7 October 2018

Denver, Colorado

Sorry I couldn't spend more time there, but it was FANTASTIC - our biggest and best show yet!!! Thanks everyone at Colorado Pen Posse who made this posse-ble!!

Great show. Not mobbed, which is a good thing. It made it possible to spend time with dealers and exhibitors. Needless to say too many tempting pens and inks on offer. Striking how far many of the attendees had travelled to be there. A truly multi-state event. Looking forward to 2019 already!

"They come as a boon and a blessing to men,
the Pickwick, the Owl and the Waverley Pen."