Ranga Model 8B Group Buy- Infinite Beautiful Colour And Nib Choices

I'm almost too late to the party, but I just ordered a P5, polished blue-white eyedropper with a fine chrome nib, clipless.

You are welcome Sir. We have time till 22nd July. We have received 150+ orders so far.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• sansenri

• mhguda

• Jamerelbe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ranga Model 8B in Special Ebonite Forest Green and ED system with Kanwrite Flex nib.

Smooth and excellent inkflow.

post-136742-0-21701700-1531448534_thumb.jpg

Just ordered one for me.

Ranga 8b. Premium ebonite P6 (red/black), polished, with c/c mechanism and bock #6 F chrome monotone nib. Clipless.

I'll post photos and my experience when received.

Ranga 8B - Special Regular Ebonite - Solid Maroon… Jowo #6 Fine nib replaced by another #6… medium Architect nib

Very good pen.

http://data.nimages.fr/8ajjk.jpg

http://data.nimages.fr/8b5gj.jpg

http://data.nimages.fr/8cqny.jpg

http://data.nimages.fr/8c2nnw.jpg

http://data.nimages.fr/8dagk.jpg

with Pelikan M805

The 8B is an amazing pen -- really enjoy my blue ripple (ordered mine some months ago). The ebonite feels amazing and the craftsmanship is superb! Thank you Mr. Kandan and team!

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom. 5:8, NKJV)

Dear Mr. Kandan,

is the Solid Maroon still aviable? Couldn't select this colour in the google form.

Clipless Pen is available Sir

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

I finally decided myself, filled out and submitted the form for a clipless Solid Forest Green S1 with C/C and a Jowo Dual Tone medium nib.

And by the way this is my first post here, regards from sunny southern France :)

I finally decided myself, filled out and submitted the form for a clipless Solid Forest Green S1 with C/C and a Jowo Dual Tone medium nib.

And by the way this is my first post here, regards from sunny southern France :)

Hi there.

Which finish did you choose, matte or polished?

Hello Pitolott

Polished, actually your photograph made me finish giving in to temptation ;)

Though I usually prefer silver or chrome I went for a medium dual tone Jowo because I thought it might suit the colour well. And I didn't find a flex Kanwrite like yours when ordering, you had the nib before ?

Edited by DrScholl

Still waiting... have no idea where it is. I've never waited so long for a package to be shipped, even packages from China come quicker than this! I'm eager to try it out!

Still waiting... have no idea where it is. I've never waited so long for a package to be shipped, even packages from China come quicker than this! I'm eager to try it out!

There's more cargo traffic between China and the US, that's why the shipping is quicker from there, and also often mass sellers pre-ship items from what I can tell.

My Teal/Black Ripple 8B just showed up! I'm very excited to ink it up and use it. A second pen came in the packaging, which was a nice surprise.

Hello Pitolott

Polished, actually your photograph made me finish giving in to temptation ;)

Though I usually prefer silver or chrome I went for a medium dual tone Jowo because I thought it might suit the colour well. And I didn't find a flex Kanwrite like yours when ordering, you had the nib before ?

😁

The nib is from the seller. I order mine from the first group-buy, so maybe the flex has sold out.

My pens arrived today, thanks Mr Kandan! However, I think I want to swap the nibs round - both are Bock but I think the gold monotone would look better in the Yellow/Black premium ebonite and the chrome monotone in the Red/Black pen. Why didn't I realise this when ordering!

So, can you tell me - are the nibs friction fit or screw-in, and if the former, is it going to be easy to swap or should I leave well alone? I know I could investigate but I don't want to spoil my pens!

Edited by bbs

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

My pens arrived today, thanks Mr Kandan! However, I think I want to swap the nibs round - both are Bock but I think the gold monotone would look better in the Yellow/Black premium ebonite and the chrome monotone in the Red/Black pen. Why didn't I realise this when ordering!

So, can you tell me - are the nibs friction fit or screw-in, and if the former, is it going to be easy to swap or should I leave well alone? I know I could investigate but I don't want to spoil my pens!

Respected Sir,

Thanks. Bock nibs are Screw in nibs and it can be easily unscrewed and swapped.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Respected Sir,

Kindly PM me

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

my second 8B arrived yesterday, after long travel. It looks slightly thinner than the first one - about midway between the regular 8 that I have and the colorful swirl that came as part of the first 8B group buy.

There was also a new (to me) model Oiver in the package - nice! However, the extra nib and feed have me puzzled. There was a feed that would seem to fit the Ranga - and a small nib that looks like it will fit the Oliver...

Still have to fill my new pens and try them out, but I have no doubt they will both write beautifully. I really look forward to using that Kanwrite flex!

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Many thanks for your help, Mr Kandan, I think the pens do suit the swapped nibs better. What do you think? Plus evidence that these group buys are a great way to accumulate lovely pens ... The top two in the last photo are my new Model 8Bs (which I think are my favourite model so far), the second two are Model 8s, the solid orange is a Model 4 and the last a giant Model 5.

I'm now hoping for another Model 3 group buy with all the lovely premium ebonites!

post-23341-0-52818100-1532005051_thumb.jpg

post-23341-0-62236100-1532005108_thumb.jpg

post-23341-0-99583000-1532005152_thumb.jpg

Edited by bbs

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

my second 8B arrived yesterday, after long travel. It looks slightly thinner than the first one - about midway between the regular 8 that I have and the colorful swirl that came as part of the first 8B group buy.

There was also a new (to me) model Oiver in the package - nice! However, the extra nib and feed have me puzzled. There was a feed that would seem to fit the Ranga - and a small nib that looks like it will fit the Oliver...

Still have to fill my new pens and try them out, but I have no doubt they will both write beautifully. I really look forward to using that Kanwrite flex!

Thanks a lot mhguda.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company