It has been a very long time since my friend has actually posted any review on his channel. I would like to share with you the new review that he has just posted of a very premium "Indian fountain pen" called the Glare 71. Here's the video review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gGDiLlv4dc

As he himself is unable to access his FPN account, he has asked me to post it on his behalf.

Anyways, talking about the pen, Glare 71 is an extremely premium fountain pen in every aspect. It is a head turner that has got premium looks, exceptional build, feels amazing in the hands and writes exceedingly well.

For more information about the pen, do watch the video. I hope you like it.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snehsab

• mohit agrawal

• effrafax

• Gloucesterman

Does the posting of this video violate any of the FPN guidelines? It certainly has the characteristics of a promotional video. And why this: " As he himself is unable to access his FPN account, he has asked me to post it on his behalf."

He really is unable to post it. If you check my previous posts, I used to post for this person till he registered his account here. His account is getting invalid username error.. It is by the name "T2MR"... He requested me and I obliged... That's all

Does the posting of this video violate any of the FPN guidelines? It certainly has the characteristics of a promotional video. And why this: " As he himself is unable to access his FPN account, he has asked me to post it on his behalf."

He really is unable to post it. If you check my previous posts, I used to post for this person till he registered his account here. His account is getting invalid username error.. It is by the name "T2MR"... He requested me and I obliged... That's all

If he can't post under his "current user name" I would think he could simply start a new account rather than not posting. of course I may be wrong...

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

The superlatives get a little wearing after a while ... I got half way into the video before calling it quits. Certainly runs as a sales pitch.

Cheers,

Effrafax.

"It is a well known and much lamented fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it"

Douglas Adams ("The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy - The Original Radio Scripts").

The superlatives get a little wearing after a while ... I got half way into the video before calling it quits. Certainly runs as a sales pitch.

I extremely agree with the premium quality of your comment!

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Is it the same glare company that sells rebranded daytone inks for 275 rs on amazon?? Well i can just say that in fountain pen market it is sometimes ok to charge premium for something exclusive. But selling same cheap stuff for premium??

of course he can.. If it is against the rules, i can put it down.

I just obliged to a request.. But yes, I must add something, he is certainly not using this medium to promote anything here. He just wanted me to share it..

If he can't post under his "current user name" I would think he could simply start a new account rather than not posting. of course I may be wrong...

I know the guy personally. He would never do a paid review.

But yes, you just spoke what you felt.. So, cheers :)

I extremely agree with the premium quality of your comment!

:lticaptd:

Cheers,

Effrafax.

"It is a well known and much lamented fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it"

Douglas Adams ("The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy - The Original Radio Scripts").

Honestly I love glare's inks, rebranded or not, their olive brown is a stunning, unique, awesome performing ink.

I don't love Indian pens for some reason. They just never fit together in a shape/design that I love and the fit/finish has been lagging far behind Chinese pens lately. I love my fpr Himalaya and Noodlers pens, but Indian pens (nibs in particular) need to be a lot more refined.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

Try kanwrite pens. Their nibs are great. Design wise their pens dont appeal that much. But all pf them i have are great performers.

Olive brown is favorite of mine too. But the thing is i can get 1 litre of the same ink by daytone at that price. Which is same ink.

Olive brown is favorite of mine too. But the thing is i can get 1 litre of the same ink by daytone at that price. Which is same ink.

And the problem here in the US is that I can't get daytone ink. So I have to buy glare. And Glare charges a price over here that's perfectly reasonable and comparable to every other ink like noodlers or sailor. And the quality is the same. So I can hardly complain.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

Thank you for posting my video Sneh.

For all those who don't know, she is my cousin and I had requested her to post the videos on my behalf. Actually, the email account with which my FPN account is associated was disabled and I had a tough time enabling it.

And guys, rest assured, this is not a sponsored video. If it sounded like a sales pitch, I am extremely sorry but I do like to use a lot of adjectives instead of just calling things good or bad.

It has been a very long time since my friend has actually posted any review on his channel. I would like to share with you the new review that he has just posted of a very premium "Indian fountain pen" called the Glare 71. Here's the video review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gGDiLlv4dc

As he himself is unable to access his FPN account, he has asked me to post it on his behalf.

Anyways, talking about the pen, Glare 71 is an extremely premium fountain pen in every aspect. It is a head turner that has got premium looks, exceptional build, feels amazing in the hands and writes exceedingly well.

For more information about the pen, do watch the video. I hope you like it.

I have moved this to the regular forums. A video is not considered a review.

While youtube videos are allowed if they can play inline (without leaving FPN) a short description is needed.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~