• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truthpil

• penzel_washinkton

• Karmachanic

• Cyber6

Purchased from and shipped by jpzh11 yesterday, complete with tracking number.

Add lightness and simplicate.

I should have mine next week. Will post some impressions as soon as it arrives and gets filled!

fpn_1451608922__truthpil_signature_small

Size seems to be similar, but the metal parts on the section suggest the balance will be different from that of the 309 which I love for its lightness and balance.

I just pulled the trigger on the translucent blue 456 (188RMB with free shipping) just because I've never tried a vac filler and will probably never buy another twsbi haha.

Infinite? Oh boy...

Infinite? Oh boy...

Yeah, I'm hoping that the material is dark enough to hide some ink stains.

I'm also curious to see how the color compares to my Platinum 3776 Chartres Bleu.

I'm also curious to see how the color compares to my Platinum 3776 Chartres Bleu.

It's just that the Infinite is also the one I picked up seeing the Cordierite being abnormally priced and Galaxy all vanished.

I'm sure it'll be better to see the comparison in person, but FPNner Chrisrap did a comparison last month between the two colours on the gold-trim 308 Infinity (about two minutes in). He always finds interesting things like that to check out in his pens.

I'm sure it'll be better to see the comparison in person, but FPNner Chrisrap did a comparison last month between the two colours on the gold-trim 308 Infinity (about two minutes in). He always finds interesting things like that to check out in his pens.

Thanks for the link! Chrisrap is indeed a gift to the fp community.

It's $45 on eBay, but I'm just gonna wait a bit before I buy one. I already have the VAC700R and that thing is solid. I have a PenBBS 350 which is a copy of the Namisu Ixion and it weighs less so they definitely skimped on the material.

DAMN.. DAMN... DAMN... :gaah: :gaah:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpowFV-jYpZ/?hl=en&taken-by=beini_zheng

Edited by Cyber6

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I already have one coming my way... Won't get another one until someone gives a FLAWLESS review... or I get to try mine and love it....

Canada is far.. so . it will take some time. :crybaby: :crybaby:

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Well , but 70 $ on eBay !!! :wallbash:

That it's in the price range of TWSBI - Vac 700 R .

I love Fountain Pens, with hooded nib in the classic style, Parker 51/61 type .

Ionut - Marius

Well , but 70 $ on eBay !!! :wallbash:

That it's in the price range of TWSBI - Vac 700 R .

Those are scalper prices. Official Penbbs Etsy or eBay is the way to go.

I already have one coming my way... Won't get another one until someone gives a FLAWLESS review... or I get to try mine and love it....

Canada is far.. so . it will take some time. :crybaby: :crybaby:

C.

Wise decision. For me the 456 is a little too heavy in general and back heavy. You definitely want to try one before committing to more.

Wise decision. For me the 456 is a little too heavy in general and back heavy. You definitely want to try one before committing to more.

You got yours??..... PICS MAN!!... PICS !!!

**** BauerInks.ca ****

You got yours??..... PICS MAN!!... PICS !!!

YASSSSS! Totally second this!

Edited by bass1193