Kwz Ink Liquid Words 2018 - Pen Show Poland 2018

Roman-pl

KWZ Ink Liquid Words 2018 - deeper purple color in a special edition of the KWZ ink on the occasion of Pen Show Poland 2018 in Katowice. Comparison: Liquid Words 2018 KWZ IG Gummiberry, Pelikn 4001 Violett, J.Herbin Violette Pensee [ Error upload failed ]

Edited by Roman-pl

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roman-pl

• inkstainedruth

• white_lotus

• lgsoltek

There's an error message and your comparison upload didn't go through. :( So could you describe the differences between Liquid Words and the other inks as far as how light or dark it is, and also whether it leans more blue or more red, or is just a really dark purple? I have all the other inks (although haven't tried the sample of Violette Pensee yet). And it's a toss up whether I prefer IG Gummiberry over KWZI IG Violet #3 (which is the first one of the line I tried). Plus I have a bottle of Grey Plum, and a sample of Grey Lux.

Also, do you know whether it's going to be a regular part of their line-up, or just a LE from the show? (I have a bottle of Chicago Blue, from last year's Chicago Pen Show, but *only* because the people running the show had leftover bottles and were selling them at their table at another show.)

Thanks in advance. And possibly not -- I'm kinda on a budget at the moment... but another KWZI *purple*? Yum.... :puddle:

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Yes, the comparisons would be very nice. The KWZ Facebook page said that it would become available to the general public through their usual retailers, but it wouldn't be with the pen show special label. But I couldn't tell if it was going to LE or if made part of the regular lineup.

Unfortunately - a very unreliable photo. One day I'll make it with DSLR...

post-135964-0-54222600-1523296887_thumb.png

post-135964-0-99336600-1523296921_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roman-pl

It kind of reminds me of their existing Berry?

Maybe it does. I don't own one. But it's definitelly deeper violet, so it's rather close to berry, than completely berry. Next week I'll fill my Ranga f-pen with 1.5 mm stub to do the berry test.

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the pen show. Looks like it was well attended with vendors as well as patrons. I'll be looking for this ink when it arrives here at our US vendors, as violet is one of my favorite ink colors, and KWZ one of my favorite brands.

Want!

+1 on that. And I say that as having JUST bought a bottle of IG Gummiberry.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."