Ranga Pens "majestic" Model Group Buy

mpkandan

Dear Fellow FP Addicts

We welcome you all to the Group-Buy of Ranga Majestic Model. Majestic is a new model of Ranga Pens.

To Participate in this Group Buy. Please fill out the form in the below link and Reply to the thread with “Form Submitted” or just repost the choices in thread

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgJyR0Qbttf8qfucTPTFaJydJDVFSaM1yqyFIBPqNYY-br6Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

MODEL:

Ranga Majestic is a Handmade Giant Size pen and is available in various beautiful ebonite rod colors. The pen has a band around the cap and has black ebonite finials at the bottom and top. the pen is available in two versions:

• Round End

• Flat End

It is approx 175 mm in length and the barrel dia of the pen is 17 mm and dia of the cap is 18.75mm.

We have very limited number of pens. Pens would be shipped in 1 week from payment. So No waiting time . Enjoy the benefit of Group buy price with no waiting time

The pen is available only in Gold colour finish clip along with gold colour trims.

It would be EDC and Treasure for Giant Size Pen lovers .Though it is Giant , It is absolutely comfortable pen for long writing sessions.

NIBS:

Only Bock Nibs along with the Schmidt Converter is available for this Group Buy

1. 1. #6 Steel Nib – Gold Monotone Finish: EF, F, M, B, 1.1, 1.5
    2. #6 Steel Nib – Chrome Monotone Finish: EF, F, M, B, 1.1, 1.5
    3. .#6 Steel Nib – Dual Tone Finish: EF, F, M, B
    4. #6 Steel Nib – Black Finish: EF, F, M, B,1.1,1.5
    5. #6 Gold 18K Nib – B (@ extra US$ 185)
    6. Without Nib But Pen threaded to take Bock Nib (@ less US$ 14)
MATERIAL & COLORS:

For this Group Buy, Regular series and Special Series Ebonite are available in both Polished and Brushed Finish.

• Regular Ebonite: RE Series (Polished or Matte Finish)

• R1- Brown Ripple

• R2 – Green Ripple

• R3 – Olive Ripple

• R4 – Solid Black

• R5 – Mottled Brown

• R6 – Mottled Green

• Special Ebonite: SE Series (Has Black Specks) (Polished or Matte Finish)

• S1 – Solid Forest Green

• S2 – Forest Green – Black Ripple

• S6 – Forest Green – Teal Blue Ripple

• S12 – Rose Red – Black Ripple

• S16- Rose Red Bottle Green Ripple

• S17 – Rose Red – Mustard Yellow Ripple

• S18 – Brick Red – Khaki Ripple

• S20 – Teal Blue – Orange Ripple

• S21- Solid Bluish Green

• S22-Solid Red

• S23 – Solid Olive Green

• S24- Solid Golden Brown

• S25- Green Blue Ripple

•  

PRICE, PAYMENT & DELIVERY:

The Price of the pen is US $ 77 including Registered shipping. The pen will be shipped within 1week once the order is confirmed. We have limited nos. of these pen in stock

Payment to be done via Paypal only for international customers

Paypal ID is: mpkandan@gmail.com

We have limited nos. of these pens in stock and the pen will be shipped immediately after payment within 1 week.

For shipping within India Kindly PM for the prices and how to make payment.

To Participate in this Group Buy. Please fill out the form in the below link and Reply to the thread with “Form Submitted” or just repost the choices in thread

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgJyR0Qbttf8qfucTPTFaJydJDVFSaM1yqyFIBPqNYY-br6Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

post-21092-0-80035700-1522218848_thumb.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• Bill P

• countrydirt

• Steveg58

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear All,

Black Nibs Costs 7$ Extra

Group buy Price is 77$. It's regular price is 93$

Thanks for your continuous support

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Kandan.M.P

Are titanium nibs available? if so what nib sizes?

Also, in your first post above, right under the "attached images" there is an image of what looks like a dark blue/gold or a black/gold Pen...Is that available and if so what # is the color combination? I don't see it listed anywhere.

Thank-you

Bill P.

Kandan.M.P

Are titanium nibs available? if so what nib sizes?

Also, in your first post above, right under the "attached images" there is an image of what looks like a dark blue/gold or a black/gold Pen...Is that available and if so what # is the color combination? I don't see it listed anywhere.

Thank-you

Bill P.

Dear Sir,

Titanium nibs are not available. I think you are referring #21 and #24. #24 is available in Matte finish only.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Kanda.M.P.

Here is the Pen/colors I am referring to....it is clearly not #21(solid teal-blue/green) or #24 (Solid gold)...This Pen /color is included in the first post that you placed in this forum...the first image below where it says " attached images"

It looks to me like a Dark Blue/gold or a black/gold... thank-you, Bill P.

post-21092-0-97602600-1522219107.jpg

Edited by Bill P

Hi Mr. Kandan,

Can you please let me know the price and shipping method for with in India. I tried sending PM but it said you cannot receive any new message.

I am interested in

Model: S20

#6 Steel Nib – Gold Monotone Finish: Fine Nib

Kandan, would you post a picture of the Majestic alongside an Emperor and a #5? I prefer the round ends. Thank you.

Just ordered!
Flat End; # 6 Steel Nib - Gold Monotone Finish: 1.1; S24 - Solid Golden Brown; Polished.
A beautiful giant in my collection.

I wonder if Ranga addressed the problem of misaligned cap end. In the pictures this model looks perfectly fine, the body and cap end look seamlessly joined with the main parts. Are you making this into a regular model? I would also love a picture comparing it with other models to get an idea of how big it is.

Edited by steve50

Kanda.M.P.

Here is the Pen/colors I am referring to....it is clearly not #21(solid teal-blue/green) or #24 (Solid gold)...This Pen /color is included in the first post that you placed in this forum...the first image below where it says " attached images"

It looks to me like a Dark Blue/gold or a black/gold...

Which color (color code) is this one...I would like to order it

thank-you, Bill P.

Kanda.M.P.

It looks to me like a Dark Blue/gold or a black/gold...

Which color (color code) is this one...I would like to order it

thank-you, Bill P.

Dear Sir,

This is R3. Olive Ripple

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

I wonder if Ranga addressed the problem of misaligned cap end. In the pictures this model looks perfectly fine, the body and cap end look seamlessly joined with the main parts. Are you making this into a regular model? I would also love a picture comparing it with other models to get an idea of how big it is.

Dear Sir,

There is no problem of Misaligned Cap. May be 1 out of 1000.

It is our regular model

Comparison picture is in our Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/ranga_pens/

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Looks great. Thank you Mr. Kandan for yet another opportunity to acquire your pens.

Thank You Sir

REgards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company