Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

First Pen Wrap!

em_the_pen

Just received my first pen wrap in the mail today. Pretty excited! I realized recently that just throwing my pens all together in one bag could lead to scratches, leaks, and other damage. I figured I should take better care of my pens. Luckily, Amazon had me covered with this inexpensive wrap. Its got enough room for all my currently inked pens as well as one ballpoint if someone asks to borrow a pen. The best part is it has a little pocket for extra cartridges, converters, and anything else I might need! And it's not bad looking either!

post-142229-0-13117200-1521560386_thumb.jpeg

post-142229-0-15128400-1521560399_thumb.jpeg

post-142229-0-53217000-1521560407_thumb.jpeg

post-142229-0-76169000-1521560414_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrDebG

• mabuckit

• AndyLogan

• em_the_pen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice! Keeping pens in some sort of wrap or pen case is very important if you want to keep them in good working order. I do remember, however, when I was in college, I would throw my pens and pencils into my backpack (then without all the fancy pockets - just a single opening) and would have to root around in the bottom of the back pack to find them again. Thankfully, times have changed. This will sound funny, but one of my favorite pen wraps is actually an old makeup brush holder that I found in a thrift store (minus the brushes). After a thorough washing and drying, it now holds 8 pens and a tube of cartridges. I use it when I do my field work. It fits perfectly in the front compartment of my current backpack.

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours. When it is gone, it is gone. Be wise, but enjoy! - anonymous today

I like, congrats!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Very nice.

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

• 2 weeks later...

I got my first pen wrap in the mail today from Allegory Handcrafted Goods, nice and sturdy. Sharing the discount code I received just in case anyone get theirs : CODE "ThanksMuch"

No affiliation whatsoever, just a satisfied customer.

post-141810-0-49422700-1522844776.png

post-141810-0-41853400-1522844706.png

post-141810-0-29067200-1522844718.png

"Storyteller, unfold thy words untold!"

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, those are cool. I just got a pen wrap from Taccia that I got on massdrop. I loved it the moment I saw it. My puppy really liked it too, I had to keep him away from it.