Hello!

Barak145

Nice to join your community! I've collected pens since 1996. I was working then. Now I'm retired. I have nothing to write each month now but a rent check! It's very sad, so every now and then I open up my Clairefontaine paper pad and write a letter to a friend. Yes, a letter. On paper. And then I mail it at the post office with a stamp! I'm not a hoarder but my apartment is full of my pens, mainly fountain pens. My wife started collecting, mainly roller balls. We have an ENORMOUS number of pens, and we are obsessed with using them all (although I have one pen, and one pen only, that I placed into a hidden place as soon as I received it!). My oldest pen is my 1899 model Moore's Safety Pen. My newest pen is my 2017 Boston Safety Pen. Fie on technological progress!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jar

• mitto

• Henricum_Tropen

• omarcenaro

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! Glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Hello and welcome from Indiana!

Please visit my store A&D Penworx.

Brands we carry: Benu Pen, Conklin, Kaweco, Monteverde, TWSBI - Diamine, J Herbin, KWZ- Clairefontaine, Field Notes, Rhodia, Whitelines

Hello and welcome to FPN.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Hello and welcome to FPN, from Cape Town, South Africa.

I'm curious about the "hidden pen". What do you intend doing with it - eventually?

To sit at one's table on a sunny morning, with four clear hours of uninterruptible security, plenty of nice white paper, and a [fountain] pen - that is true happiness!

- Winston Churchill

Welcome! You will find lots of great information here and many suggestions to expand your collection, but it sounds like you may have too many pens (never) as is. Show us some of your pens when you can.
Cheers,
Ozzy

None of us knows how long he shall live or when his time will come. But soon all that will be left of our brief lives is the pride our children feel when they speak our names.

Welcome from Columbus Ohio.

although I have one pen, and one pen only, that I placed into a hidden place as soon as I received it!

Is that to hide it from "Mr. Bad Guy" who might steal it, or to hide it from your wife who might Use it and you will never get it back! :yikes: