New Lurker On The Forum

justalurkr

New fountain pen enthusiast, so far a fan of Conklin, Pilot, and Lamy.

Old wireless telecomm professional, converted a layoff to retirement, in the process of reinventing myself as a free-range English as a second teacher.

Identity politics: white, cis-gendered, ace woman in the United States. Used to be a political moderate, but appear to have been shoved left.

Prone to babbling when unsure.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BecauseItIs

• justalurkr

• Chrissy

• Henricum_Tropen

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to our little corner of the universe from a pen user in San Diego.

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! Glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Welcome to the obsession - you should fit right in!

May we live, not by our fears but by our hopes; not by our words but by our deeds; not by our disappointments but by our dreams.

Hello and welcome from Indiana!

Please visit my store A&D Penworx.

Brands we carry: Benu Pen, Conklin, Kaweco, Monteverde, TWSBI - Diamine, J Herbin, KWZ- Clairefontaine, Field Notes, Rhodia, Whitelines

Identity politics: white, cis-gendered, ace woman in the United States. Used to be a political moderate, but appear to have been shoved left.

Prone to babbling when unsure.

Except for the "in the United States" part (expat in Japan), I think you just described me...

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Welcome! You will find lots of great information here and many suggestions to expand your collection.

Cheers,

Ozzy

None of us knows how long he shall live or when his time will come. But soon all that will be left of our brief lives is the pride our children feel when they speak our names.

Hello and welcome to FPN, from Cape Town, South Africa.

To sit at one's table on a sunny morning, with four clear hours of uninterruptible security, plenty of nice white paper, and a [fountain] pen - that is true happiness!

- Winston Churchill