What's Your Most Recent Mb Purchase? 2018

RMN

This is the new 2018 version of the topic

What's your most recent MB purchase

The last posts of the old one can be found at

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/316957-whats-your-most-recent-mb-purchase-2017/page-60?do=findComment&comment=3976065

Enjoy

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• Ghost Plane

• zaddick

• Michael R.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice. Which colors did you order?

Each of the bottles they had on the site:

Lucky Orange

Shakespeare

UNICEF

Beatles

Saint-Exupery

I am a sucker for a sale.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

Each of the bottles they had on the site:

Lucky Orange

Shakespeare

UNICEF

Beatles

Saint-Exupery

I am totally blaming you for my last minute impulse buy. Of course I didn't want to pay for shipping so I *had* to fill my cart up enough to qualify for free shipping. OMG...I totally need to get off this forum :D

Happy New Year, y'all!!

I am totally blaming you for my last minute impulse buy. Of course I didn't want to pay for shipping so I *had* to fill my cart up enough to qualify for free shipping. OMG...I totally need to get off this forum :D

Happy New Year, y'all!!

Don't worry... it all resets tomorrow with the new year. No guilt since you haven't bought anything since last year! ;)

Don't worry... it all resets tomorrow with the new year. No guilt since you haven't bought anything since last year! ;)

~ zaddick:

Tomorrow is Today!

Wheeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for a Bespoke OBBBBBBBB?

2018!

Tom K.

I am still living in 2017. We are behind the times here in California.

Yes, you should order. I hear Axel is back to the office on Jan 2. Time for a new nib! :)

I am still living in 2017. We are behind the times here in California.

Yes, you should order. I hear Axel is back to the office on Jan 2. Time for a new nib! :)

~ zaddick:

California “behind the times”.

What a paradigm shift, no?

May 2018 see a few Bespoke nibs presented in the Montblanc Forum!

Tom K.

~ Lam1:

After your new Platinum 149 OBBB arrives, I hope that you'll enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed mine.

It's great news that you've ordered one. They're such superb writers.

Tom K.

Thank you, Tom. It should arrive this week.

Meanwhile, I couldn't resist LCdC's discount (one has to start the year "saving" some money :lticaptd: ) and got a St.-Exupery with a BB nib today.

I hear you!

LCdC is "killing" me with all these discounts. :D

Edited by Lam1

Thank you, Tom. It should arrive this week.

Meanwhile, I couldn't resist LCdC's discount (one has to start the year "saving" some money :lticaptd: ) and got a St.-Exupery with a BB nib today.

~ Lam1:

You certainly know how to start the year out right!

A BB nib! That's terrific news!

After your great pen selections arrive and you've written with them, it would be wonderful to know your impressions.

Thank you for telling us how your 2018 is shaping up.

Tom K.

They do offer discounts from time to time. Get on their mailing list and you will receive notices from them.

Thank you very much. Got that. After following this topic for a couple of days it looks like Dennis should have a busy first week of 2018 .. :-)

Got me a few pens to start the year. A bit unplanned, but very excited about it!

1912 heritage with an M nib, currently on its way to HQ for a nib exchange to OB.

PoA Peggy Guggenheim on its way to montblanc for an OB nib.

2006 writers edition Virginia Woolf currently on its way to montblanc for a nib exchange to OB.

They all came with mediums and fine nibs.

It may be a few weeks or months before I have them all with me... Worth the wait.

Got me a few pens to start the year. A bit unplanned, but very excited about it!

PoA Peggy Guggenheim on its way to montblanc for an OB nib.

It may be a few weeks or months before I have them all with me... Worth the wait.

~ Reed_thoughts:

Wow! You did it!

I've admired the PoA Peggy Guggenheim for over one year.

For some time I wondered if anyone would acquire one.

An OB nib — you're reading my mind.

That's also been in my thoughts, and you'll actually be writing with one.

When your terrific pens arrive, please feel most welcome to share a few images and your thoughts.

I'll be especially interested to know how the OB nibs write for you.

What a splendid beginning for 2018!

Tom K.

Who is going to start the 2018 purchases thread? We buy a lot of stuff. :)

We buy a lot of MB pens, old and new, expensive and "affordable," so we need a new thread for 2018 show and tell. List all your new treasures here! Let the fun begin. ;)

~ zaddick:

Not only Montblanc fountain pens, but ballpoints, rollerballs, mechanical pencils, inks and assorted paraphernalia.

Whenever it's comfortable and convenient, photos are most welcome so that we might enjoy your beauties.

To really add zest, a handwriting sample is highly appreciated.

In any case, let 2018 be a year of visual posts as well as descriptions.

Tom K.

Got this a few days ago :)

~ yeepers:

Looks great!

Thanks for the photo.

Enjoy with your superb (and expanding) pen collection.

Tom K.

#164 Ballpoint and, I did it! An early '90's 149! F Nib. I have nine Mont Blanc's, four are fountain pens, 144 M, 146 M, 146 OBB and the 149 F.