The Never-Ending Story In Three Word Segments...

RMN

• Replies 28.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kublai Khan

• I-am-not-really-here

• PAKMAN

• praxim

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nineteen forty five

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

They were expendable

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

civilians to buy

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." Earnest Hemingway

replacement ink bottles

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

juice colored ink

Brad

British Bloody Burgundy

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

bell-bottomed bottles

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." Earnest Hemingway

on the beach

Brad

driving a Lotus

on the autobahn

Brad