Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Handwritten Christmas Cards 2017

RoyalBlueNotebooks

We don't have sunlight these days, so I scanned the cards. The pc I'm using is very old and can't handle Photoshop so you'll have to imagine the colors a bit more saturated.

This is the first card I wrote this year. It was a prototype, a poorly-made one, but when I said I'd throw it away and start over, my mother threatened me, saying she wasn't going to let me have Christmas pastries.

kC8Y22k.jpg

The second card is for Christmas Eve. I found the font in the Youtube video titled "minimalist bullet journal December 2017."

htrlWwE.jpg

This is part of the Christmas card for my big sister. I found the font on Pinterest.

GzSm04f.jpg

And this is the card for Saint Stephen (that's how 'Stefano' translates, I think). I don't remember why the 26th is festive for Catholics but it is, and my mother wanted a card. The font is again a random one from Pinterest.

suzDjof.jpg

I just wanted to share these with you. All the inks are in the imgur description of each scan.

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

• Tasmith

• MsRedpen

• rbanerjee

Top Posters In This Topic

RoyalBlueNotebooks

Thank you all! I loved making these for my family members, even under threat of being deprived of the Christmas pastries.

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png