• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sub_bluesy

• truthpil

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

• inkstainedruth

I'm waiting on my black Pilot Metropolitan with a Fine nib. Should be here tomorrow.

Great choice! I love my Metro fine nib. :)

Still waiting on my Asa Mist from the first group buy. Departed India last week.

fpn_1451608922__truthpil_signature_small

Received my Platinum 3776 Bourgogne with broad nib. It writes beautifully, and just like my Chartres Blue. My Bourgogne will leave for Pendleton Brown tomorrow. It will return with a delicious Broad CI.

Received my Parker 85 ball point and fountain pen set today.

Looks NOS and is silver plate imperial style.

My wife wanted to try a pen so I saw that Goulet had the Monteverde Monsa for like $12 plus a bottle of ink. So we chose an ink color that we both liked, Moonstone I believe and I also picked up a couple of those shark pens for the kids.

My wife wanted to try a pen so I saw that Goulet had the Monteverde Monsa for like $12 plus a bottle of ink. So we chose an ink color that we both liked, Moonstone I believe and I also picked up a couple of those shark pens for the kids.

:) A family that inks together! Beautiful. It needs a Norman Rockwell painting. :D

You're so lucky! My wife is genuinely concerned about my mental health since I got into fountain pens.

You're so lucky! My wife is genuinely concerned about my mental health since I got into fountain pens.

To be fair, my wife has questioned my mental health since just after we were wed.

To be fair, my wife has questioned my mental health since just after we were wed.

Hahaha same here...the questioning just got more serious ones the pens started coming in the mail from all over the globe.

My husband just rolls his eyes and make noises about ink collecting and how it doesn't need to be a competition....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Just put in for a Benu Briolette island breeze with a broad Schmidt nib. Its a little over the top. Im not even sure Ill like it. Totally different than anything else I have but the price was right. I dont have a pen made in Russia. I know the nib is good. It looks like it has potential even though it might be completely Gaudy. Should be a fun ride regardless! Ive been looking at Benu pens for kind of a while now in all honesty. They look fun!

post-138856-0-57320400-1544166315.jpeg

Someday the mountain might get em but the law never will.........

A custom ASA Galactic acrylic translucent flat top: without clip and with a 1.1 stub nib.

And still waiting :(

247254751_TSUKI-Yo_emptycompressedverkleind.gif.bfc6147ec85572db950933e0fa1b6100.gif

PENBBS 267 in Amber is a Cat acrylic with a pawprint nib, direct from Beini on Etsy. The body shape isn't really my cup of tea, but the color is gorgeous and I'm hoping she'll throw in some sticker photos of the namesake cat! :lol:

And still waiting :(

Such a long wait! All my orders from Asa took a while, but only as much as a month from India to the US. Have you reached out to them? They have great customer service!

Such a long wait! All my orders from Asa took a while, but only as much as a month from India to the US. Have you reached out to them? They have great customer service!

I think my custom Asa order took close to three months to arrive. The most recent order took two months. Waiting so long that I forgot about the order is something I've gotten used to with them and I don't mind.