What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2018

RMN

Waiting on a Grifos Oikos in .923 sterling silver with a double broad steel nib. ordered from massdrop for like $60, should be here tomorrow.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sub_bluesy

• truthpil

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

• inkstainedruth

Those cute and cheap shark pens by Jinhao. Orderdc on eBay to get a gray one. 99¢ each except the green, and free shipping. Lots of folks getting them at pen club. Ana from Well Appointed Desk blog brought them first filled with Colorverse inks. Fun to try out.

Heres the thing: 99¢ pens that come with converters. Hello Lamy?

Edited by Misfit
Posted Image

I have 823 B as well and it's one of my top pens. It writes as nice as pens I have that cost twice as much. I did expect it to write a little wider but it makes me happy every time I use it.

It is simply a pleasure to use. I await a Nakaya desk pen with a Mottishaw CI. Tracking indicates it is not moving in my direction. I don't believe that. On the other hand, I will believe it is coming when it comes.

When it comes, I will have an Omas 1990s Paragon that write

Ive done something a little crazy. I put in for a Michaels Fatboy Civil war bronze cannon ballpoint with the carriage wheeled stand. Ive had this on my radar for a long time now and it seems like theyre becoming a bit rare. I also have a thing for cannons so, lit the fuse. Ended up with the Union version since I liked the flared cannon barrel a little better. Im sure it will be a nice conversation piece on my desk at work.

post-138856-0-08548800-1532675316.jpeg

Someday the mountain might get em but the law never will.........

Pelikan MK21, if the seller has been truthful. If all goes well, this would be my 2nd gold-nibbed pen.

Thank goodness Pelikan sold so many pens in Italy until the arrival of ballpoints!

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

My Aurora 88 Marte was feeling lonely, so I'm waiting for a Urano to keep him company. I also have a two-pen leather case with sterling fittings from Bespoke British Pens that appears to be stuck in Chicago. What a surprise.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Mottishaw posted my Nakaya desk pen, with a broad cursive italic nib, Wednesday morning. Then for four days, UPS showed no progress. Now suddenly, it shows up in Chicago! I may receive a Nakaya after all!

It is simply a pleasure to use. I await a Nakaya desk pen with a Mottishaw CI. Tracking indicates it is not moving in my direction. I don't believe that. On the other hand, I will believe it is coming when it comes.

When it comes, I will have an Omas 1990s Paragon that write

I just noticed I didn’t finish my earlier post. I believe I meant to say, I will have a great writing OMAS and then a Nakaya, both with Mottishaw cursive italics. My OMAS writes beautifully, though very wet. I expect the Nakaya to write at least as well, though maybe not quite as wet.

Hi,

I'm waiting for a about 100 years old Mabie Todd Swan eye dropper from Ireland.

I found the nib fascinating... Will it be fine, much flex???

Some photos here:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/EARLY-20th-C-SWAN-PEN-MABIE-TODD-SWAN-PEN-SWAN-METAL-POCKET-1915-/153109745032

Best

Jens

Edited by SchaumburgSwan

.....................................................................................................

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136145166@N02/albums

I am not waiting on a pen(yet), but I am waiting on ink samples and notebooks. The pen order will have to wait until next week.

<i>Many boys will bring you flowers. But someday you'll meet a boy who will learn your favourite flower, your favourite song, your favourite sweet. And even if he is too poor to give you any of them, it won't matter because he will have taken the time to know you as no one else does. Only that boy earns your heart-Leigh Bardugo

. Please assume no affiliation, as I'm just a pleased customer. IG: Lenses and pens_

Waiting on

NOS Old style M600 broad in green stripe

NOS Old style K600 in green stripe

Parker premier Stirling silver ciselle FP with medium nib,

Parker premier silver grain dorge pencil.

Preparing for domestic armageddon aa I do have a wife.

My Nakaya desk pen in Aka-tamenuri, with a broad Mottishaw CI, is circling my town looking for me. I feel like a kid at Christmas.

My first effort to post the arrival of my Nakaya failed to appear, so I tried again. Then they both showed up.

Edited by biancitwo

Tarumi Apricot arrived in record time (thanks, Atsu :thumbup: ) & Sailor QC just can't score a victory for me. First the Promenade MF, then a 1911S/M music, & finally the Sapporo F all arrived with ootb misalignment to varying degree. It's something I anticipate having to correct on any new pen, but it stills comes as a disappointment when I do. Lovely pens all, but come on, Sailor, step it up.

Platinum Kumpoo and Iroshizuku Yama Guri from Goulet Pens.

Ordered it on Friday and still not shipped.

Also, somewhat disappointed with Goulet's customer service as I wnated to add one item to my order and they just simply refused!

Probably my last time ordering from them :(

Platinum Kumpoo and Iroshizuku Yama Guri from Goulet Pens.

Ordered it on Friday and still not shipped.

Also, somewhat disappointed with Goulet's customer service as I wnated to add one item to my order and they just simply refused!

Probably my last time ordering from them :(

That's really strange, I've never experienced anything like that from them!

<i>Many boys will bring you flowers. But someday you'll meet a boy who will learn your favourite flower, your favourite song, your favourite sweet. And even if he is too poor to give you any of them, it won't matter because he will have taken the time to know you as no one else does. Only that boy earns your heart-Leigh Bardugo

. Please assume no affiliation, as I'm just a pleased customer. IG: Lenses and pens_

Impatiently waiting for a Bexley Imperial, Diplomat Aero, a FPR Darjeeling and a Pelikan M200. I ordered these pens at different times over the last month or so, and per the tracking, they will all show up tomorrow or Thursday! Wish I'd planned it that way!

I’m still waiting on the Cafe Creme Pelikan I ordered. I had an orange notice about a missed delivery on the 28th even though I was at home. I never heard the doorbell ring, and I have good hearing. So I figured crud, now I have to wait till Monday. I was watching and saw the letter carrier. No package (last time this happened the package came the next (delivery) day), but he figured tomorrow and took the orange notice.

Tomorrow came (today), and no pen delivery. Now I’m getting anxious about this order. If it doesn’t come tomorrow, I might have to go to the Post Office. Trouble is, delivery is around 4:30. Oh I want my Pelikan Cafe Creme!

Posted Image