Camlin Scarlet Red Ink Bottle - International Giveaway

mehandiratta

img_20150626_083817.jpg?w=720

Hi All

This is an international Giveaway and is open to only International Enthusiasts. Indian friends, please excuse yourself from this ink is easily available in India.

For rest, in my opinion, this is the best-priced ink all over the world with good color and behavior.

You can check the review of the ink here: LINK

Image of one the ink handwritten is below:

img_20150626_085510.jpg?w=720

Let me know in the thread if anyone is interested. The Winner will be announced on 9 th December.

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• Chrissy

• luisbrudna

• Qotg

Wow! I love red inks and this one looks like an excellent shade. I have never seen or used any Camlin Kokuyo ink at all so please can I be included. :wub:

Wow! I love red inks and this one looks like an excellent shade. I have never seen or used any Camlin Kokuyo ink at all so please can I be included. :wub:

yes please..... you are in by all means

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Hello vaibhav mehandiratta ...

I would appreciate being included in this ink PIF, for 2 reasons :
1. I am a sucker for bright, red fountain pen inks.
2. This ink comes in what I consider to be a PROPER fountain pen ink bottle.
This bottle has a wide stance which appears to be about equal to its height
before narrowing to a smaller opening at the top, making this bottle less prone
to being tipped over while filling a pen.
In fact, I would be quite happy with just an empty bottle, LOL.
Thank you,
Clifton

I would love to be included in this giveaway! That red looks gorgeous!

“Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

C.S. Lewis

“Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.”

Frank Herbert, Dune

I never enter PIFs for inks but I’m really drawn to that beautiful red. I’d be delighted if you would include me in your generous giveaway. Thank you.

Verba volant, scripta manent

Hey Vaibhav,

Not an entry

Thats a nice giveaway. Am sure the international recipients will enjoy this.

I have used this extensively to correct the answer sheets at the end of semesters. I have used in a variety of pens and the ink has never misbehaved. The colour is bright and as you rightly observed in your review it doesnt stain..

After the paper corrections and after having an overdose of red ink, i used to add small percentage of Bril turqoise blue to get a beautiful maroon that i enjoy over the yellow pages of my journal :)

I'm in!

Thanks for the opportunity.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

What a beautiful ink! One of the reasons that I'm drawn to plain old Skrip Permanent Red is that it is such a pure red. In fact, I just inked up a pen with it this morning. This ink looks very similar.

Please toss my name in the hat for the giveaway. Thanks for the great opportunity!

I've got a blog!

Fountain Pen Love

Could you kindly include me for this generous PIF, please? I'm a sucker for a good red and this...this...is perfect. Not to blue, not to yellow...just RED!! Guess I live under a rock as I've never heard of this brand before.

So, what's your point?

(Mine is a flexible F.)

I certainly am interested, I don't currently have any red ink. I have used some ink from india before, I don't recall the brand name but I liked its vibrant color and the way it flowed in my pen.

mehandiratta,

How very kind! I have just joined/registered, and this is my first post. I would be pleased to be included in this generous offer. I had some vintage Parkers from the 40s but they were discarded by a former employer before I could recover them.

Happy to be on board!

That's a nice bright red ink. I have a few indian eyedroppers that might enjoy writing with it. Thanks for the generous PIF.

Hey! This red is absolutely stunning, and I'd love to have the privilege of being a part of your giveaway - if you'll permit me. Thanks!