Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Noodlers Baystate Blue - Giving Away For Free (To The Uk)

laverst1

Hi

Anyone want a barely used 3 oz bottle of Noodler's Baystate Blue? I am willing to give it away for free and to pay for postage (to the UK) just to get it out of my house :-)

First come, first served.

Thanks.

Edited by laverst1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• torstar

• farazqamar

• PaulS

• laverst1

hi - thanks for your generous offer - thought for a moment that the quantity being offered was the one in your hand there :D

Might I suggest this is sent to a lady in your country - someone who is active in the pen world and in my opinion very deserving of a gift such as yours, and who would I'm sure be very appreciative. If you agree, I will send you a p.m. with details. Many thanks

I am still laughing

hi - thanks for your generous offer - thought for a moment that the quantity being offered was the one in your hand there :D

Might I suggest this is sent to a lady in your country - someone who is active in the pen world and in my opinion very deserving of a gift such as yours, and who would I'm sure be very appreciative. If you agree, I will send you a p.m. with details. Many thanks

I have posted the ink. I hope your friend sees it as a gift and not hate mail! :-)

as most people know, I rarely do more than dip test a pen to get some feel of how a nib might perform - with all of my hobbies and interests I don't seem to get the time to indulge in letter writing - and as a consequence am ignorant of the world of inks and their creators etc.

However, things have just caught up with me and I've learned a little this evening of the qualities and dangers of this super-saturated blue and its inventor, and the meaning of laverst1's comments, above, have just come home to me. Fortunately, for me, Scotland is a long way away. :lticaptd:

• 2 weeks later...

Would agree - I think DG was amused and pleased with this ink - I did suggest that if she considered it was an alternative to Domestos then feel free to pour down the drain.

As many here will be aware, Deborah has a blog under the title of goodwriterspens, and posts some helpful and informative material, as well as a small sales site - always worth a look - usually a well informed site.

• 3 weeks later...

Would agree - I think DG was amused and pleased with this ink - I did suggest that if she considered it was an alternative to Domestos then feel free to pour down the drain.

As many here will be aware, Deborah has a blog under the title of goodwriterspens, and posts some helpful and informative material, as well as a small sales site - always worth a look - usually a well informed site.

if you pour it down the drain it might stay stained for 20 years

This topic gave me a good laugh!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                 My Favorite Brick and Mortar Store

Vanness Pens - Now selling Online!