Leather Cover For No.18-Size Rhodia Pads?

Hi.

I'm using A4-size Rhodia pads (No.18 size) including Rhodia dotpad, which is indeed a bit longer than standard A4, in my workplace. And I think I need a leather cover to hold the pad and my pen. I've googled a bit, but most of them are for the notebooks, not pads, or for A5 size. I think it would be perfect if the backcover of the Rhodia pad can be put into the cover and there is at least one pen holder.

Do you know any product in market that fits my needs?

Thank you in advance.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dapv

• MG66

• iruciperi

• inkypete

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out gfeller - if they do not do it as standard email them for a quote. Excellent quality leather products.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png
  • 3 weeks later...

Also talk with Arthur at Innovative Journaling, http://innovativejournaling.com . I have no affiliation other than that of a happy customer.

I just ordered a leather cover for my Webnotebook from Innovative Journaling. Looks like great products and I've heard the same about the company.

Oh, I know this of myself

I assume as much for other people

We’ve listened more to life’s end gong

Than the sound of life’s sweet bells

You won't be disappointed. I'm getting ready to order another from Arthur. Oh, and his paper is excellent, I have used all three. Enjoy.

CFTPM

You won't be disappointed. I'm getting ready to order another from Arthur. Oh, and his paper is excellent, I have used all three. Enjoy.

You were correct! Just got it in today, and I'm very happy with it. It is thicker than I imagined, but that certainly isn't a bad thing. I have my Webnotebook installed in it and they're getting to know each other already. lol Great product and company!

Edited by MG66

Oh, I know this of myself

I assume as much for other people

We’ve listened more to life’s end gong

Than the sound of life’s sweet bells