Sailor Style Dee Delta Tenma Ouro

white_lotus

This past March when I was ordering Style Dee inks, I make the shipping more reasonable I needed another ink. I decided to give this pink a try. I don't have many pink inks. So it got added to the collection. It's probably one of the few that won't remain.

There's nothing wrong with the ink. It's a bit drier than other Sailor inks, but probably a somewhat normal dryness compared to other brands. I don't even mind the color, it's a pleasant bubble gum pink. What offends my senses is the neon quality this ink has, so though Sailor used a fluorescent dye in the mix. It turns a perfectly nice ink into something odious in my estimation, which after all may not count for anything at all.

If you have a big broad nib, or one of those highlighter nibs, this could be just the ink for your markup endeavors. This ink is pink highlighter marker bright.

The color in this ink represents a pink path near one of the watercourses in Osaka. I suspect the brightness is there to capture or represent the sunlight striking that path, making it quite bright and brilliant. The ink is perfectly legible, not light at all. There's no sheen that I can tell. I didn't test water resistance. It is shady on the right paper.

This ink can be obtained through any of a number of forwarders in Japan, where basically they buy the ink for you, have it shipped to them, and they ship it to you. Most of these Japanese shops only ship within Japan. So there are extra costs in trying to obtain these kinds of inks. But at least you don't have to travel to Japan and walk personally into the shop to buy an ink.

fpn_1506782061__img_5954.jpg

fpn_1506782113__img_5950.jpg

fpn_1506782156__img_5952.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• white_lotus

• lgsoltek

• amberleadavis

• swanjun

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, if it was any brighter I'd have retina damage. The camera and the computer cannot capture fluoresce. So LG if you have this ink and it's still not bright enough for you, well I just don't know what to say.

I don't know, if it was any brighter I'd have retina damage. The camera and the computer cannot capture fluoresce. So LG if you have this ink and it's still not bright enough for you, well I just don't know what to say.

I don't have this one. It's the first time I heard of this ink. I've had a small sample of Onago-iro #9 Heart Pink which is very bright and vibrant, very saturated with almost no shading. I loved it. I regret not getting a bottle when I had the chance...

I never had any of the Onago-iro inks, so I can't compare. But if this ink didn't have the fluoresce I'd probably like it as much as any pink ink. But I prefer mine more muted like the KN Mycena pura.

Thanks for another great review.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY