Montblanc Limited And Specials Editions Guide

Feamat

First congratulate all for the enthusiasm in the forum.

I present to you an arduous work that I have been doing since a time to date.
In my collection of the edition writers, I was interested in knowing more limited editions of Montblanc, but I noticed that there were many that were not included in the small books edited by the company, in the alications for electronic devices or in the official web pages.
That's why I started investigating. This is part of the result. This is a list of limited or special Montblanc editions.
What I attach is only the index, or listing. The complete work has more than 500 sheets and hundreds of photographs, which can not be shared openly.
To know a model, you can search for it on the internet and in the great majority of cases, you will give with images of the same along with some information.
The investigation is far from complete, and may lack several items, or item details. Sit down with the confidence to comment, to be complemented.
I have divided the different pieces in the different series of factory, but I have added others that are own criteria, to order more this world, very starry, but somewhat disorderly.
I hope it will be of use, and better still, of catalog of purchases.
Regards
FAA

Montblanc Limited Editions Guide Index FPN Ver. I.pdf

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feamat

• Tom Kellie

• Cyrille81

• Pen Nut

Great resource. I see one typo so far:

MONTBALNC LEONARDO DA VINCI 18K GOLD ATELIER PRIVÉS LIMITED EDITION 74 SKELETON FOUNTAIN PEN

But such a thing is quite trivial in exchange for the comprehensive listing and undoubtedly wonderful finished product.

Alan

Respect! :notworthy1:

Axel

Montblanc collector since 1968. Former owner of the Montblanc Boutique Bremen, retired 2007 and sold it.
Collecting Montblanc safeties, eyedroppers, lever fillers, button fillers, compressors - all from 1908 - 1929,
Montblanc ephemera and paraphernalia from 1908 to 1929,
Montblanc Meisterstück from 1924 up to the 50s,
Montblanc special and limited editions from 1991 to 2006

Thank you very much for your great work and researches!

Do you think you will send the full version with pictures, etc. somehow? I'm really interesting but it. Indeed few days ago with all the photo of mother of pearl I wanted to find source about the different artisan edition and the really limited edition of Montblanc pens.

I am really happy this information has been downloaded several times, and will be useful for all of you.

I also appreciate the gratitude words posted.

Regards,

Feamat

Thank you very much for your great work and researches!

Do you think you will send the full version with pictures, etc. somehow? I'm really interesting but it. Indeed few days ago with all the photo of mother of pearl I wanted to find source about the different artisan edition and the really limited edition of Montblanc pens.

Dear Cyrille

At the moment the woks is not finish. They are, at least, 50 pens I did not investigate yet. Certainly is a work that does not culminate, because the company is always launching new models, but those already produced must be cataloged.

When I finish, this already put on the market, I will consider my work finished. At that time I can share it but privately, because we should not infringe third party rights.

Keep in touch.

Regards,

Feamat

Dear Cyrille

At the moment the woks is not finish. They are, at least, 50 pens I did not investigate yet. Certainly is a work that does not culminate, because the company is always launching new models, but those already produced must be cataloged.

When I finish, this already put on the market, I will consider my work finished. At that time I can share it but privately, because we should not infringe third party rights.

Keep in touch.

Regards,

Feamat

Perfect. Thanks for the answer and good luck for your work.

If you need you can take some pictures I took from the pens I have in my collection. You have the link to my Flickr gallery in my signature.

Thanks Cyrille!

You have a great and exquisit collection . Congratulations.

All yours Pen are catalogued.

Regards¡

Feamat

Thanks a Lot to everybody who took time to download, and for the ones who leaved such a great feedback's

Regards,

Feamat

~ Feamat:

You've given a gift with lasting value.

The guide will help others for years to come.

Thank you so much.

Tom K.

• 6 months later...

~ Feamat:

Your excellent comprehensive guide continues to be useful.

A friend in Japan, who collects various Montblanc pens, asked for verification about the 2003 Annual Edition pen.

Thanks to your careful organization, it was possible to ascertain that it was the ‘Blue Lion’ pen.

Again, your detailed work is a valuable reference work which is highly appreciated.

Tom K.

Missed this first time around but what a great reference piece ! Thanks for the thread starter for his efforts :)

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

Hello Friends!

I thank you for your comments and recognition for the work, but the truth is that I am the one who feels honored with the fact that the members of this forum have downloaded my guide more than 566 times.

I take the opportunity to mention that I am working on a version ii that will have updates, new categories, and in general a complete revision.

When it’s ready, I have to star a new topic, or posted in this one ? What do you think? I will appreciate your opinion.

Regards,

Feamat

Hello Friends!

I thank you for your comments and recognition for the work, but the truth is that I am the one who feels honored with the fact that the members of this forum have downloaded my guide more than 566 times.

I take the opportunity to mention that I am working on a version ii that will have updates, new categories, and in general a complete revision.

When it’s ready, I have to star a new topic, or posted in this one ? What do you think? I will appreciate your opinion.

Regards,

Feamat

~ Feamat:

It's great to hear from you again. Thank you for your comments above.

A Version II of your Montblanc Limited and Special Editions Guide would be a rare gift.

I'd enjoy reading it whether it was in a new thread, or whether you added it to this thread.

Last evening I spent much time looking up pen models about which I'd never heard.

I like your positive, can-do spirit!

Tom K.

Hello Friends!

Regards,

Feamat

I know it would be very well received regardless of whether you tag it onto this thread or start a new Part 2 Update thread either way i look forward to reding it.

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

Feamat, just wanted to CONGRATULATE you for your exceptional work and taking the considerable time to do the Guide. I, for one, I'm looking forward to reading Part 2!