Is This Even Possible !?

FordPrefect8

We'll be getting a nice long wait, then a refund from Amazon. The seller will get the funds cleared by Amazon on the grounds that the items are having a nice long international delivery. ;)

Latest pen related post @ flounders-mindthots.blogspot.com : vintage Pilot Elite Pocket Pen review

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chrissy

• Karmabim

• Flounder

• FordPrefect8

Yep, them's the ship controls - labeled in black on a black background, a little black light lights up in black to let you know you’ve done it

Is that above or below the big red button that says "Don't Panic" in large friendly letters? Oh, wait -- that's the Guide. My bad.... ;)

So, when people get their pens, let all the rest of us know if they're real or fakes.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

I'm thinking a Chinese knock off?

Even that wouldn't be worth mailing from the US or China would it? I wonder if the tracking is authentic. :huh:

I've just spoken with Amazon UK on the phone. A report is being sent to their seller support department so that the seller I found can be investigated. :mellow:

The seller has left Amazon who are now giving refunds on payments without even waiting to see if the pens arrive or not.

The seller has left Amazon who are now giving refunds on payments without even waiting to see if the pens arrive or not.

I believe it would be more accurate to say that Amazon have closed down the seller's account and are refunding those payments that have been taken with dispatch notices, since they know that no £200 - £300 pens will arrive.

The seller is in the USA! But they will not ship to Australia.

Bah-humbug.

Glenn.

Not Canada, either!

Boo-hoo!

Edited by Eccles

Well if by some miracle it is true, I've just bought an Arco celluloid Omas fountain pen for £9.99. worth the risk I hope

How about a nice Pilot CH 92 for £9.99? Or a Parker Duofold Centennial? Apparently delivered from the US to the UK. Other pens are available and all cost the same price. :)

Plenty of products available: 341 pages.....

This seller is still there today, but might not be for too much longer......

Well if by some miracle it is true, I've just bought an Arco celluloid Omas fountain pen for £9.99. worth the risk I hope

At least you will get your £10 back, so no risk I hope. -_-