Sailor 1911 Anchor Gray Fountain Pen

PenChalet

Sailor just released a new color to both the Sailor 1911 Standard and Large fountain pens. Similar to the Fresca Blue, the new Anchor Gray color is exclusive to North American retailers.

Our initial shipment arrives any day and the pens are on sale as a pre-order and will ship as soon as they arrive. We only have a limited number of pens available in all 7 nib sizes.

https://www.penchalet.com/category.aspx?hue=13&keyword=Sailor%201911%20Anchor%20Gray%20Fountain%20Pen

Sailor-1911-Anchor-Gray.jpg

http://www.penchalet.com/images/logo-amazon.jpg

www.penchalet.com

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PenChalet

• Drone

• Newjelan

• ulay95

just what is the size difference between Standard and Large?

I found this on the first page of a Web search:

* Sailor 1911 Standard Series Black Fountain Pen

Dimension: Length with cap posted: 14.7cm, Central circumference: 4cm

http://www.pengallery.com/sailor-1911-standard-series-black-fountain-pen/

* Sailor 1911 Large Size Series Black Fountain Pen

Dimension: Length with cap posted: 15.5cm, Central circumference: 4.3cm

http://www.pengallery.com/sailor-1911-large-size-series-black-fountain-pen/

Oh wow that looks beautiful. I'm a recent convert to the Sailor 1911 Standard but can't justify another pen. How much is shipping to Australia? (Asking for a friend)

I enjoy my 1911 large pens especially those with a broad nib. But I guess I'm a product of old fashioned business dress. I stick with darker more muted and business like colors in my pens. But that's just me.

Oh wow that looks beautiful. I'm a recent convert to the Sailor 1911 Standard but can't justify another pen. How much is shipping to Australia? (Asking for a friend)

Hi there, Newjelan! :)

We charge $18.99 for international shipping! Your friend sounds lucky if you're considering getting them this beauty!

www.penchalet.com

Hi there, Newjelan! :)

We charge $18.99 for international shipping! Your friend sounds lucky if you're considering getting them this beauty!

Hi PenChalet,

$18.99 shipping to Austrailia? Is that air or surface mail? Does the price include tracking & insurance? I don't live in Australia but I'm not that far away (on a global scale) in Indonesia. Surface mail to here from the U.S. can take upwards of two months, and without tracking and insurance there's a good chance I just bought some Indonesian government employee a nice new pen.

Regards, David

Hi PenChalet,

$18.99 shipping to Austrailia? Is that air or surface mail? Does the price include tracking & insurance? I don't live in Australia but I'm not that far away (on a global scale) in Indonesia. Surface mail to here from the U.S. can take upwards of two months, and without tracking and insurance there's a good chance I just bought some Indonesian government employee a nice new pen.

Regards, David

Hello David!

Our international shipping is surface mail with tracking, usually shipped by the United States Post Office! We do our best to track the package and make sure it doesn't end up lining the pocket of someone other than you!

www.penchalet.com

Hello David!

Our international shipping is surface mail with tracking, usually shipped by the United States Post Office! We do our best to track the package and make sure it doesn't end up lining the pocket of someone other than you!

He he, that's good to know ;) The problem of disappearing pens happens here in-country, so I have to pick-up the tracking on the local Indonesian Post EMS/Speed-Post web site. Fortunately the tracking system hasn't been corrupted (knock on wood). That solves the disappearing pen problem. Thanks for the reply, David

I can't decide if I like this color or hate it. Is it one of those chameleon colors like the Wing Sung Canal Blue (if anyone knows what that looks like). It looks like just a kind of blah gray but I have a feeling it isn't and I hear it doesn't photograph well. I wish I could see this one in person!

I can't decide if I like this color or hate it. Is it one of those chameleon colors like the Wing Sung Canal Blue (if anyone knows what that looks like). It looks like just a kind of blah gray but I have a feeling it isn't and I hear it doesn't photograph well. I wish I could see this one in person!

The colour looks warmer in penchalet's site, and nicer to my eyes... If they made a darker grey it would be irresistible.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

B. Russell

Hey KellyMcJ,

We did our best to make sure that our picture that we have on our site is as accurate to the true colour as possible! We even have a nice picture of it on our home page if you let it slide through the pictures!

www.penchalet.com