Kwz Ig Orange - Video

I finally ordered some of this ink and made a short video attempting to show the change in colour. It's not great, but I'm not shooting it again! Sorry about the breathing. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nibbler

• Ghost Plane

• ErrantSmudge

• NicolausPiscator

NicolausPiscator

Thank you for your review. A nice alternative to written reviews with different interesting aspects.

Breathing beats not breathing.

My dad's doctor told him the secret to staying alive was to keep breathing in and out. ;)

PS: Nice video - I really like how quickly the ink changes - I'm tempted now.

Edited by LizEF
ErrantSmudge

Thank you. I'm not interested in owning any IG inks, so I found this video interesting to see how these inks behave.

Edited by ErrantSmudge
ErrantSmudge

They're lovely! Curious to know why you don't want any.

I'm just not interested in high-maintenance inks.

amberleadavis

I actually enjoy this ink. BTW NIbbler, one of the few comments I received about one of my videos was about my "weird" breathing. Now, I play Russian lullabies as background noise.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar

Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 366 Inks in 2016

Check out inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

I actually enjoy this ink. BTW NIbbler, one of the few comments I received about one of my videos was about my "weird" breathing. Now, I play Russian lullabies as background noise.

I'm torn about the ink - I think I'm going to use it for a while and see how it beds in. There is not really any shading, which I normally live for(!) and the colour is ok, but... I love the change. As for breathing... I really like quiet videos where you can hear the pen on the paper, but I'm either going to have to buy an oxygen tent for my head, or learn to hold my breath for a really long time.

Nibbler, what paper did you use?

Sorry, should have said. Rhodia 80g vellum lined.

I rarely use anything other than Clairefontaine or Rhodia TBH.