Nemosine Singularity 0.6Mm Stub

KellyMcJ

I've never had this problem with any of my Singularities. Hmmm. Do you own only this one?

Hi TS, et al,

I own five Singularities and I've never had this problem, either... just don't over-tighten the cap.

However, the problem does exist for some... SBRE Brown also discusses it in his review of the pen.

I just got another one a couple of days ago and it really is a great little budget pen. :thumbup:

I should recommend it more than I do. :blush:

- Anthony

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KellyMcJ

• Honeybadgers

• Misfit

• InkNsap

Thanks for the reciew and I'm really tempted to buy. Has anyone tried the acrylic version and is there really a difference (feel more sturdy, heavier,...) except the color?

• 3 years later...

Hello!
Does anyone knows if you can still find these 0.6 stub nibs? Anyone willing to sell me one? 

I came late to the party! ☹️

6 minutes ago, InkNsap said:

Hello!
Does anyone knows if you can still find these 0.6 stub nibs? Anyone willing to sell me one? 

I came late to the party! ☹️

Birminghampens has them.

What have you done with the cat? It looks half dead.

~ Schrödinger's wife

Oh amazing! Thank you guys. Shipping and taxes is a bit much for me right now but it’s great that I can get hold of some ☺️

10 hours ago, jandrew said:

Birminghampens has them.

8 hours ago, jchch1950 said:

Birmingham pens is now selling Nemosine nibs with their new, made in house, pens. Good news. 

49 minutes ago, InkNsap said:

Oh amazing! Thank you guys. Shipping and taxes is a bit much for me right now but it’s great that I can get hold of some ☺️

Haven't done a cost analysis, but Pablo at FPNibs will grind whatever you want.

Add lightness and simplicate.

I bought 12 Nemosine nibs early last year when Birmingham had them selling for about 5-8 dollars each. They are very nice nibs and I have a .8 stub on a FPR Himalaya V2 that is excellent for notes in book margins.

I've read that they are actually JoWo nibs, but I can't speak with authority on that. In writing, I can't tell the difference in between the Nemosine and JoWo nibs.

'We live in times where smart people must be silenced so stupid people won't be offended."

Clip from Ricky Gervais' new Netflix Special

Wow! Amazing deal! I’m very new to the hobby and just started getting into specialty nibs. Until December I didn’t know of them. Just EF, F, M, B... but I’m enjoying a couple of recent stub acquisitions a lot! So I was looking to change the nib in a Penbbs I ordered recently. 

5 hours ago, InkNsap said:

So I was looking to change the nib in a Penbbs I ordered recently.

Remember to check for headroom before you put the pen cap on firmly for the first time after the nib swap.

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

Ohh yesss! I forgot that! 
thank you! I will!! 

8 hours ago, A Smug Dill said:

Remember to check for headroom before you put the pen cap on firmly for the first time after the nib swap.