Asa Transnauka Tangerine - Group Buy 2017

mehandiratta

fpn_1496076863__dsc07171.jpg

Hello All...

I am back and this time with a new group buy ... and this time the pen is limited to 250 nos.

And the pen is ASA TransNauka Tangerine ... comes with the clip and without clip...

The pen is priced at Rs. 2900 for shipping within India and US $85 for shipping outside India...

For buying this pen kindly use the link below:

http://asapens.in/eshop/asa-tangerine-translucent-nauka-acrylic-fountain-pen-india-online

Use code : TANG10 for the group buy discount

Kindly hurry before it goes out of stock... The shipping period is 4 - 6 weeks after order...

fpn_1496077663__dsc07168.jpg

Request to all members to kindly reply in thread after registering/making payment for the group buy here...

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• subbucal

• Cryptos

• ian1964

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please use the Coupon Code TANG10 to avail the Group Buy special price.

While checkout it will ask for Coupon Code, there Please enter TANG10

Can you confirm those prices? At the moment it shows that the pen costs nearly twice as much outside of India as it does inside. Thanks.

Can you confirm those prices? At the moment it shows that the pen costs nearly twice as much outside of India as it does inside. Thanks.

Yes these are the prices given by the manufacturer only..

vaibhav mehandiratta

Where is the pen number located, on the pen itself or a card in the box?

It is definitely a beautiful pen :)

KEEP CALM AND BOOGIE ON!

SILENCE IS GOLDEN, BUT DUCT TAPE IS SILVER.

So, it begs the questions; Why the big markup for overseas? and what makes this such a good deal for overseas customers at twice the domestic cost?

Edited by ian1964

Pen number will be mentioned in a Certificate Card which will be sent with box.

The Certificate Card will have the Pen Number, Customer Name and Country.

Rgds

So, it begs the questions; Why the big markup for overseas? and what makes this such a good deal for overseas customers at twice the domestic cost?

Dear Sir,

Thank you and EOC for raising this query

Pricing is decided basis many factors. Some important factors are like handling & shipping costs, Service Costs, PayPal Fees and also considers local subsidies. My costs for international buyers has to be higher, cannot be at Par with domestic costs.

Also, this pricing is product dependent.

Come July due to local tax law changes, my Indian prices have to increase by 18%, as subsidies are being taken off. At that time local INR prices will increase, so have to factor that too, while deciding price of this product.

I have tried to be most reasonable with the costs as always. I have more or less maintained the Ratio of difference between Domestic Pricing Vs International Pricing.

I hope this clarifies. I wish to be transparent with all my clientele with respect to pricing.

Please feel free to ask more questions as it helps clarifying this.

Some more beautiful pictures

post-78981-0-44959000-1496125348_thumb.jpg

post-78981-0-10275000-1496125382_thumb.jpg

post-78981-0-01200600-1496125408_thumb.jpg

post-78981-0-62470200-1496125427_thumb.jpg

Edited by Subbu_ASApens

Dear Sir,

Pricing is decided basis many factors. Some important factors are like handling & shipping costs, Service Costs, PayPal Fees and also considers local subsidies. My costs for international buyers has to be higher, cannot be at Par with domestic costs.

Come July due to local tax law changes, my Indian prices have to increase by 18%, as subsidies are being taken off. At that time local INR prices will increase, so have to factor that too, while deciding price of this product.

I have tried to be most reasonable with the costs as always. I have more or less maintained the Ratio of difference between Domestic Pricing Vs International Pricing.

I hope this clarifies. I wish to be transparent with all my clientele with respect to pricing.

Then it will be okay if I ask an Indian friend to buy one for me and ship it to me themselves?

Cool. :)

Dear Sir,

While I appreciate your "transparency", I find the economics of of this particular Group Buy a bit baffling. Surely the idea of a group buy (and all the free marketing on FPN) is to make the pen more attractive. Most (if not all) other countries that pens sell abroad actually make the purchase cost more attractive so as to actually sell the product. The European and American companies actually reduce the export price buy dropping the purchase tax. 17% for the UK and 20% for Germany. As a rule the actual postage does not increase the purchase price by between 50 and 100%. If you sold on Ebay you would have significantly greater selling costs anyway.

Even allowing for the proposed increase to Indian customers of 18% and lets say 10% P&P...(but less the Ebay cost)..the purchase cost of $116 (Australian) for me against $67 (Australian) for Indian buyers pushes this pen into a whole different league as it were.

Or am I missing something?

Then it will be okay if I ask an Indian friend to buy one for me and ship it to me themselves?

Cool. :)

That will be alright ...

vaibhav mehandiratta

Just ordered. Couldn't resist the orange. This will be my first Indian Pen (although I may go in on the Ranga group buy, too)!

Thank you for the great offer.

Just ordered. Couldn't resist the orange. This will be my first Indian Pen (although I may go in on the Ranga group buy, too)!

Thank you for the great offer.

Thank you

You will enjoy the pen

vaibhav mehandiratta

My first ASA pen. I love the transNauka which was what I was going to buy but I LOVE the tangerine so ordered it.