M 800 Renaissance Brown

jungkind

attachicon.gifBeautiful birds.jpg

They certainly do multiply, celtic101.

Mine don't all fit in the display case so a modern M400 tortoise, 2 old style M200s and an old M100 live elsewhere.

I don't have the M800 demonstrator version, but that's OK... can't have everything.

The Renaissance Brown and the pre-2005 Black M800 are the current users... the latter just repaired courtesy of Ron Zorn's priceless advice.

I wonder what the next releases are going to be in northern hemisphere autumn.

Glenn.

Stop it already!

Glenn

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sirgilbert357

• Erik Dalton

• BillH

• Lam1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine don't all fit in the display case so a modern M400 tortoise, 2 old style M200s and an old M100 live elsewhere.

I don't have the M800 demonstrator version, but that's OK... can't have everything.

The Renaissance Brown and the pre-2005 Black M800 are the current users... the latter just repaired courtesy of Ron Zorn's priceless advice.

Glenn.

Wow. Your collection is very nice. But that box steals the show in my opinion, LOL!! Gorgeous!

• 3 weeks later...

Massdrop is trying to sell the M800 Renaissance Brown today for $449 shipped. No affiliation ...

Glenn.

What's that box? It is absolutely gorgeous - for an absolutely gorgeous collection.

Oh my yes! What is that box?

Sorry for slow reply. I can't provide any meaningful provenance on the display box, it was a gift last Christmas from friends in UK with no brands, tags, origin information, just the box as is. Needless to say it was an immediate favourite.

I was tempted to ask for another one next Xmas but thought that would be a bit too cheeky. But I can live in hope. After all, they want to come visit again.

Glenn.

Glenn.

Like others, I would love to know where to get that box. Clearly, it is made by someone that understands FP. Probably the best box I've seen (most, if not all, of the boxes that have these dividers do not have the depression at the center to allow one to grab the pen comfortably).

You should ask your friends where they got it. Tell them that we want to give all our money to whoever makes them :D . It would also be a nice hint of what you want if they visit again... :lol:

Those were my thought exactly...those cutouts in the middle...they're genius and I have never seen them on any box ever.

Sorry guys, the box came from a shop in Morpeth, Northumberland, UK, now closed, that was clearing its stock last year.

I can't even get another for myself. Sob!!

Such is life!

Glenn.

Massdrop is trying to sell the M800 Renaissance Brown today for $449 shipped. No affiliation ...

Just FYI, I was able to order yesterday from Appelboom-- so that's an option as well. But this morning heard they don't have the Fine nib in stock, so there's a wait till next week for delivery. This is actually going to be my first Pelikan!

Just FYI, I was able to order yesterday from Appelboom-- so that's an option as well. But this morning heard they don't have the Fine nib in stock, so there's a wait till next week for delivery. This is actually going to be my first Pelikan!

Congrats on your first bird! And a lovely one to start!

Just be careful, those things reproduce fast... and they seem to eat money, because they tend to leave your wallet empty :)

Enjoy your new pen.

Congrats on your first bird! And a lovely one to start!

Just be careful, those things reproduce fast... and they seem to eat money, because they tend to leave your wallet empty :)

Enjoy your new pen.

Thanks very much! I think I'm starting to understand how they can reproduce.....because I was just looking at the thread about taking the m805 Vibrant Blue to the beach.....

Appreciate the welcome! Cheerio for now!

Thanks very much! I think I'm starting to understand how they can reproduce.....because I was just looking at the thread about taking the m805 Vibrant Blue to the beach.....

Appreciate the welcome! Cheerio for now!

Hope you receive half the enjoyment I've had from my Pelikans. If so, you will acquire many more, and have many years of enjoyment from them.

Hope you receive half the enjoyment I've had from my Pelikans. If so, you will acquire many more, and have many years of enjoyment from them.

What a lovely welcome, thank you so much! Look forward to meeting the M800. I have a feeling this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. B)