Top Posters In This Topic

• lgsoltek

• LizEF

• Tas

• Old_Inkyhand

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The most expensive ink I own (owned) is (was) Sheaffer Skrip Black. Unfortunately I couldn't prepare a review of it, because I forgot about the $nk week and sent the bottle to a friend of mine, who was willing to give it a go. Why 'the most expensive'? Because I had paid some money and received nothing in return (except for a headache). I believe it was a bad batch or something, as many people love Sheaffer's ink and I have never had any issues with any other ink by Sheaffer. This one was terrible: very poor flow, clogging, feathering (really massive) and bleedthrough. I hope that it was really just a bad batch.

The most expensive ink I own (owned) is (was) Sheaffer Skrip Black. Unfortunately I couldn't prepare a review of it, because I forgot about the $nk week and sent the bottle to a friend of mine, who was willing to give it a go. Why 'the most expensive'? Because I had paid some money and received nothing in return (except for a headache). I believe it was a bad batch or something, as many people love Sheaffer's ink and I have never had any issues with any other ink by Sheaffer. This one was terrible: very poor flow, clogging, feathering (really massive) and bleedthrough. I hope that it was really just a bad batch.

So sorry for your bad experience!

http://www.taskyprianou.com/fpn_week_14_kyonooto_nurebairo.jpg

You and your stick men make me smile, Tas. :)

Thanks LizEF, thanks Lgsoltek.

I always look forward to both of your posts. Your handwriting is adorable :wub:

Thanks, Lgsoltek. Happily I've treated myself to a bottle of Aurora Black - now *that* is a black ink for me.

Wow, Tas, what a great post. I'm glad I'm not that much into black inks. I do admire your drawings and doodles, though.

I can't remember which of my inks was the most expensive on the basis of price per millilitre - probably either MB William Shakespeare or MB Leo Tolstoy. GvFC Moss Green was the most expensive per bottle, but I have also Iroshizuku Yama-Budo, which would be the most expensive if I hadn't bought it from Japan (got a pretty good deal on this one).