Pif: Pilot Plumix Medium Italic Demonstrator Clear/black

Nightly

Paying it Forward: Gently used Pilot Plumix with a medium italic nib, a demonstrator pen with a black and clear body. It accepts cartridges or a converter. The pen is in great condition with no known defects. I simply don't prefer it.

This is the pen:

post-125831-0-93480800-1490591690.jpg

post-125831-0-81520200-1490591745.jpg

Here is a review (not written by me):

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/156523-pilot-plumix/

Rules:

• USA only
  • I am paying the shipping cost
  • PIF will run until April 5th
  • Winner will be chosen by random number generation
  • Winner will be notified on this thread, and also notified via PM
  • Should the winner fail to respond within 3 days, I will choose a second winner

How to Enter:

Post one (or more) things you are grateful for in your life. This both inspired by Goulet Pens and also to see who read the whole post. :D

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nightly

• Driften

• EagleLobes

• sodul

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there! I've always loved the look of the plumix, it looks like a squid!

Also, I'm grateful for my grandfather, for teaching me to write with a fountain pen. I'm grateful for modern medical treatments and the bits of plastic holding my heart together. I'm grateful for loving neighbors that pop over to check on me when they don't see me take my morning walk to the mail boxes. And for a room mate that shares his pizza with me, a brother that doesn’t take (too many) incriminating pictures or any videos of me while medicated, for my tiny little garden that I weed when I'm upset, my Ma's 5 dogs and how happy they always are to see me, and so much more.

Sorry I started to ramble, but please include me?

I am the tarot reading, bookworm, whiskey drinking, witchcraft practicing, old fashioned writing, aunt Beasty in my family and I love it. Tarot readings for sale or trade, especially ink as I've lost all of my pen stuff from a bad burglary last year. And I need penpals! Anyone interested, please PM me!

I would like to be entered I am grateful for my father (he is deceased now ) but still grateful to God for giving me such a great father and I'm also grateful that I was able to have children and they have given me such beautys for grandchildren . I am grateful to god for a good husband and home .

I'm grateful for all members of my family, even those who I sometimes wish weren't! I'm also incredibly grateful to live in the United States of America.

None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. - Mark Twain

I'm grateful for my family, and the house that keeps us safe as well as the rain that was very needed here in California. Here is a picture of our son Adrien with our dog Pumpkin. They are BFF.

fpn_1490692960__img_2321.jpg

Thanks for considering us in this pif.

I'm grateful that I have a loving wife and kids and am also grateful that I have a steady job to support them with as well as being in relative good health. I would also like to be included in this pif.

Thank you for offering this up. I would really like to try that medium italic nib.

I am grateful for:

-My guys, who take care of me every day.

-An upcoming opportunity to see a lot of family members who live nearly 2,000 miles away.

-The sunshine that is melting this weekend's snow and making today feel cheerful.

-Artichokes for breakfast.

-Fountain pens, nibs, inks, and stationery as a pretty healthy habit.

-That my niece is my newest pen pal.

-Cello and everything related to it.

-Lots more.

Edited by goodpens

I ask grateful for all the problems of life. Without such I would have nothing to write in my journal. Thanks for​ the opportunity.

Edited by DziaDzia

I'm grateful that I have a loving wife who allows me to try and have our own business and allowing me to take time to be an author.

Thanks for doing the PIF! Count me in.

I am grateful for running water, I never really thought about it until recently because we were without it for a couple of days due to some plumbing problems. don't take it for granted. I would love to be considered for this PIF.

Hi, I am new to fountain pen collecting and one day will host my own PIFs. I'm grateful that a place such as this, filled with helpful, kind people, exists. I've been dying to try an italic or stub nib. Two weeks ago, I got so desperate for one, I made my own folded pen out of a coke can. Technically, it worked, but a little broad. I had to make my letters 2 inches tall to look remotely pretty, and by pretty, I mean legible lol. I'm grateful I didn't cut my fingers on the aluminum edges. I am also grateful for the dulled knife blade so I could use the handle for my folded pen. Attached is a picture.

But most of all, I'm grateful for my children and my family, whose love and support get me through each
and every day. On one line of my calendar each day, I keep a daily log of one thing that makes this world awesome. This past Sunday's entry: Rite Aid has public restrooms!

You have no idea how grateful I was for that one ;) I do hope to be considered for this PIF. Thank you.

post-135876-0-40387600-1491317990_thumb.jpg

Edited by EagleLobes

post-125831-0-58416200-1491449841_thumb.jpg

post-125831-0-47415900-1491449858_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Ladyinheels58! You have won this Pay if Forward!

You have until Saturday April 8th at Midnight CST to message me with your US shipping address and claim the pen.

:thumbup:

Ladyinheels58 has claimed her prize and the pen is shipped! Thanks for playing and be on the look out for more PIFs from me, as I've already found a couple more things that would be better off in other hands.