Top Posters In This Topic

• TheRealMikeDr

• BillH

• chromantic

• Arkanabar

Homo Sapiens Bronze Age

Namiki sterling Toki

Platinum Izumo Tagayasan OR Stylo Art Azuma

That's fire, metal and wood sorted, and go with my new water representative, the Sheaffer Legacy Fantasy blue swirl (the Scriptorium is off the list).

Still thinking on something to represent 'earth'.

Still thinking on something to represent 'earth'.

There is the Sailor ProGear Earth

Edited by Calabria

"If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live."

– Lin Yu-T'ang

I do not make a wish list because any pen I put on it disconcertingly appears in the mail shortly thereafter, so it is cheaper not to make a list at all. ;)

HAHAHA!!

> I have a 2nd black M150 on the way but it's a medium, so maybe a fine nib for it.

> A black M200.

> Maybe a red stripe M400.

> Longer term, a brand new M300 with F nib.

Edited by chromantic

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

My wish list (both reasonable/affordable and, well... not):

M405 Stresemann (still trying to decide what nib to get on it -- mostly waffling between an EF and a B)

Pilot Decimo (either B or EF, depending on whether I can pin the husband down on how he likes the F nib on the Vanishing Point I lucked into last year in an antiques shop) -- and also trying to decide on color between the purple and the dark grey.

TWSBI AL-580 (Pink; again trying to decide on the nib) -- but this is dependent on whether I get to try one to see what the weight and balance is like

[possibly] yet ANOTHER replacement M200 Café Crème (B nib) -- depending on whether I can sneak it into the house without Mr. Cute and Fuzzy noticing, because I haven't told him I've lost the second one.... :blush:

Parker 51s in Midnight Blue and Cordovan Brown; also maybe British Bloody Burgundy :rolleyes:

Parker Vacumatic Azure Blue Pearl (I have one, but I wouldn't mind swapping out for something larger than a Sub-Debutante sized one); also maybe one of the candy flake ones if the price was right -- although for the *most* part I have all the Vac colors I want

Parker Laidtone Duofold (Red) -- I have a Blue one, with a very nice semi-flex oblique nib, but the Red is pretty, too.

I would not say no to a Parker 45 with a B nib (particularly in one of the more unusual colors, and not a color I already have) -- again, if the price is right (I like the Harlequin ones, but those are generally pretty unaffordable)

I would not say no to another Parker 61 (capillary filler) or a 41 if the price was right, and not a color I already have (yeah, yeah, I know -- whatever price I see a 41 for is going to be more than the 50¢ estate sale sumgai.... :sm_cat:)

I would not say no if Nathan Tardif brought out new colors of ebonite Konrads (still waffling over some of the acrylic colors)

I keep looking at the Retro Pop colors of Metropolitans and go "Love the colors, love the idea of getting one of the stub nibs -- but hate the stupid trim decal on most of them, and *don't* want YABP [Yet Another Black Pen]"; likewise, I keep looking at Nemosine Singularities (for that stub nib) but don't like the colors; told Nick at Birmingham Pen -- and his brother, who is partly behind Nemosine -- that ebonite ones would be awesome....

Oh and I'm still in the Esterbrook nib hunt for a few 9xxx sizes -- but I'm not enamored of the concept of paying more for the nib unit than I have for most of the PENS.... :angry: And if a Snorkel came along in a color I don't have -- again, if the price was right -- I might not say "no"....

Still waffling on the 2017 Safari color (Petrol) and Al-star color (Pacific Blue) -- in both cases I'm waiting to see one up close and personal to see if I like the colors enough.

Then of course there's the YoL Viceroy Victorian standard. Completely unaffordable, unless I win the lottery.... :wallbash:

And well, I keep getting distracted by Parker Vectors.... :blush:

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

I am pretty happy with my current collection and it is more likely to shrink in 2017 than to expand. But I have a vintage Conway Stewart on my wishlist (not sure which model yet).

A new binde for my M1000 Pelikan.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

For my TipDip Imperial and PFM-II to be restored to where they'll hold enough ink for more than a couple paragraphs and a couple pages, respectively.

Some custom piston-fillers similar in size and shape to a Noodler's Konrad, but reliable, with cursive italic nibs, about 0.7+-0.1mm wide, made of ebonite.

A Pilot Capless Decimo. I just want to see if it'd work for my needs.

Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze Age or Wall Street Limited Edition Green. Not sure which is a better one to get. I'll have to do some research but I don't have a green pen and I do have a few black ones...

That's different, and quite beautiful. If you do get it please shower us with pictures!

My card is blasted too so I'll pass. Trying to put Humpty Dumpty together again by the end of the month...

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." -Pablo Picasso

What a list, fancypendude!

Likewise I feel guilty even drawing up a wishlist, since I am still waiting on two pens that were high up on my wishlist (Montblanc Heritage Rouge & noir fps to go with the rollerballs), but as soon as 2017 turned over I promptly wrote a new wishlist lol:

-Montblanc Bohème bleu with EF or F nib
-Aurora Asia with EF nib (I always end up selling my auroras for whatever reason, bc of the nib, but I just love the color of this resin)
-Pelikan m710 yellow with EF nib - not sure when I will be able to get this pen, maybe 2018 or 2019
-vintage Montblanc coral simplo- saw one go on eBay recently but have no pen funds atm
-Pelikan m400 anthracite with EF - I want to get this but the prices are going up and not sure it's worth it; waiting for any pelikan m600 announcements

-Forgot to add: some type of wooden pen- either Ryan Krusac pistachio Legend or Styloart Japanese Ash pen - in my dreams

-Montblanc 134 - who knows when

Edited by oregano

Nakaya

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts." - Patrick Rothfuss