Bunch Of Crvs

lgsoltek

Thank you for reminding me that I need bottle of Yama-Dori... I think that this year I am collecting and next year I will have to review an ink per day.

Do you know any brick-and-mortar store in Paris that sells various brands of inks? I haven't found any, so most of my purchases were done online from the Netherlands.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lgsoltek

• Inkantadora

• amberleadavis

• evyxmsj

The best are Mora and Palais du Stylo. The rest are usually more of the same... and there is no Diamine, R&K, De Atramentis, etc. to be seen anywhere, much less Robert Oster, Kwz, or other smaller brands. Most sell J. Herbin because it is in the same group than Clairefontaine who is an institution here.

Here is my list of what I found in Paris:

Mora

http://morastylos.com/accessoires/encres-speciales/aurora.html

* Aurora

* Caran D'Ache

* Graf von Faber-Castel

* Montblanc

* Pelikan

* Pilot Iroshizuku

* Platinum (only cartridges)

* Sailor

* Sheaffer

I was surprised not to see Waterman on the list since he gives cartridges of it away when you buy pens from Mr. Mora or perhaps it is just because I specifically purchased a Waterman Lady Agatha from him.

The family is an institution in town. He sells the pens that the family has been making for decades under the brand Oldwind, as well as Japanese and European brands. His collection of Vintage pens for sale is really interesting and a friend recently told me that he often has parts for sale if you ask (I'm considering nibs). Really worth going!

L'Ecritoire : they have their own exclusive inks. I recently purchased two that I need to review. They are a tad watery like J Herbin's classic inks but the shading on one called "Sucre Roux" (brown sugar) is superb and I really like the color of "Laurier" (laurel).

## Palais du stylo:

* Cross (only cartridges)

* Dupont (only cartridges)

* Faber Castell (only cartridges)

* Lamy

* Montblanc

* Montegrappa (only cartridges)

* Omas (only cartridges)

* Parker

* Pelikan

* Pilot / Namiki

* Porsche (only cartridges)

* Sailor (only cartridges and Jentle Blue, Black and Blue-Black /12... which is descent)

* Sheaffer

* Waterman

Skripta

Caran d'Ache

Graf von Faber-Castell

J. Herbin

Kaweco

Lamy

Pilot Iroshizuku

Other shops are:

Plume et Bille: Only has Caran D'Arche, Graf vin Faber-Castell and Pilot Iroshizuku

Grim'art only has J. Herbin and maybe Lamy (though they used to carry Sailor until a few months back)

Stylo city (boulevard St Michel) : but I don't know what's there today... just remember seeing Pelikan ink bottles in the shop window

Gilbert Joseph or Gilbert Jeune have ink. I used to buy mine there as a student but it's essentially cartridges (aka every French student's best friend).

<font face= "Cursive"; font color="#8B00FF" ; font size= 3; font face="Arial"> In Instagram, I am also Inkantadora .</font><font face= "Cursive"; font color="#CC06FF" ; font size=3; font face="Arial"> I live and dream in saturated and sheening color.</font>

The best are Mora and Palais du Stylo. The rest are usually more of the same... and there is no Diamine, R&K, De Atramentis, etc. to be seen anywhere, much less Robert Oster, Kwz, or other smaller brands. Most sell J. Herbin because it is in the same group than Clairefontaine who is an institution here.

Here is my list of what I found in Paris:

[...]

Thank you for the list! I need to check them out!

• 1 month later...

With HalloweenHJB:

fpn_1492967007__jpeg_image-99e1498dcb3e-

Sailor Kobe #4 Ijinkan Red

Diamine Misty Blue

DA Myrrh

Iroshizuku Momiji

R&K Smaragdgrun

Diamine Autumn Oak

fpn_1492967019__jpeg_image-732b239bbfd0-

Montblanc Yellow

Montblanc Pink

Diamine Carnation

fpn_1492967024__jpeg_image-732b239bbfd0-

Montblanc Yellow

Sailor Bungbox Ebisu Gold

fpn_1492967030__jpeg_image-732b239bbfd0-

Levenger Claret

KWZI Berry

Levenger Claret+Pomegranate Mix

Sailor Bungbox L'Amant

DA Violet

fpn_1492967037__jpeg_image-99e1498dcb3e-

Stipula Zafferano

LAP Callifolio Heure dorée

KWZI El Dorado

Diamine Amber

Diamine Sunshine Yellow

DA Apricot

fpn_1492967491__jpeg_image-71dd945e27ac-

Levenger Shiraz

Edelstein Aquamarine

Diamine Syrah

Diamine Merlot

fpn_1492967495__jpeg_image-71dd945e27ac-

Noodler's Miles Standish Blue

Noodler's North Star Liberator

Noodler's Liberty's Elysium

Noodler's Baystate Blue

Sailor Souten

fpn_1492967500__jpeg_image-732b239bbfd0-

KWZI Northern Twilight

Edelstein Aquamarine

KWZI IG Green #3

LAP Vert Moyen

Diamine Delamere Green

DA Cedar

fpn_1492967507__jpeg_image-732b239bbfd0-

Blackstone Golden Wattle

Sailor Kobe #25 Tarumi Apricot

Kobe #54 Gashikiyama Ochre

fpn_1492967761__jpeg_image-71dd945e27ac-

Bungbox Lycoris Red

MB Corn Poppy Red

Sailor Irori

JH Rouge Hematite

Diamine Wild Strawberry

Kobe $4 Ijinkan Red

Sailor Hougado The Redshirt

Toucan Scarlet

Diamine Matador

KWZI Flame Red

fpn_1492967765__jpeg_image-71dd945e27ac-

Sailor Shousaikan Seiran

LAP Callifolio Bosphore

LAP Equinoxe #6+ Thistle mix

fpn_1492967772__jpeg_image-71dd945e27ac-

LAP Heure dorée

Montblanc Winter Glow + Hitchcock (1:1) Mix

OH MY, you two have been busy!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Those bums!

I am still posting on the 366 ink thread with new stuff that has been sent to me.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY