Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Total Noob

Hi there,

My name is Sharron, and I'm a lefty (not sure how many lefty fountain pen users there are out there). I'm from Vancouver, BC, Canada. Not sure what goes on here but I love fountain pens! So I'm looking forward to looking around here and learning lots. I have a few pens but, my latest is the Lamy 2000 which I am loving! Thanks for having me:)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shazza

• Wahl

• Chrissy

• mbankirer

Welcome, great to have you here. You will find lots of fellow pen lovers on this site. Also, there are fountain pen repairers, fountain pen historians, ink lovers, paper lovers, pen loving artists, cursive italists, and a whole lot of other people who love everything fountain pen. You have come to the right place!

Welcome to our little corner of the universe from a pen user in San Diego. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here Sharron.

"It's funny; in this era of email and voice mail and all those things that I did not even grow up with, a plain old paper letter takes on amazing intimacy."  Elizabeth Kostova

Welcome, we all were new once, some of us new twice or three times as it seems hard to stay away. Seriously you have stumbled on a great hobby, one that can be enjoyed with almost any amount of resources. We are thus a rather mixed lot of people from around the world.

Yes, you can look forward to learning so much here! And it's a really friendly community too.

Welcome!

Erick

Using right now:

Beena Lincoln "F" nib running Jacques Herbin Rouge Hematite

Parker Duofold "F" nib running Pelikan Königsblau

Leonardo Officina Italiana Pura "F" nib running Diamine Autumn Oak

Welcome!

Lots to learn here among the friendliest enablers you will find! Beware the contagion to amass more and more pens, ink, and paper!

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! Glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                 My Favorite Brick and Mortar Store

Vanness Pens - Now selling Online!

. Not sure what goes on here but I love fountain pens! So I'm looking forward to looking around here and learning lots. I have a few pens but, my latest is the Lamy 2000 which I am loving! Thanks for having me:)

Welcome, Sharron !

I find my LAMY 2000 to be a wonderful writing experience. Besides sharing experiences and chatter, on fountain pen subjects, and on non-fountain pen subjects, we plan world domination.

Participation is voluntary.

Write with joy.

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

Hello and welcome to FPN.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Greetings!

:W2FPN:

Edited by Arkamas
...The history, culture and sophistication; the rich, aesthetic beauty; the indulgent, ritualistic sensations of unscrewing the cap and filling from a bottle of ink; the ambient scratch of the ink-stained nib on fine paper; A noble instrument, descendant from a line of ever-refined tools, and the luster of writing,
with a charge from over several millennia of continuing the art of recording man's life.

Sharron, Hello and welcome to FPN.

The Lamy 2000 is a nice pen. My wife got one for me for Christmas and I enjoy writing with it.

Please visit my store A&D Penworx.

Brands we carry: Benu Pen, Conklin, Kaweco, Monteverde, TWSBI - Diamine, J Herbin, KWZ- Clairefontaine, Field Notes, Rhodia, Whitelines