What Indian Pens Are You Using Today - 2021 ?

RMN

Lol @fountainpagan,

Seriously a lot of people think that it is really some sort of candy...I don't take it home at all because my daughter may just give this candy a try!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it is certanly a good representative pen of Holi ;)

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hari317

• Sagarb

• Helen350

• K Singh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gama Ebonite ED - M. Nib. Chesterfield Antique Mariner. Very smooth writing nib!fpn_1490972589__gamab33117.jpg

fpn_1490972553__gamasample33117.jpg

Beautiful!

Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.

B R Ambedkar

This evening writing with the ASA Popsicle - 1.1 Stub. Chesterfield Antique Orchid & a cuppa of chamomile tea.

fpn_1491104688__asapopsicle.jpg

fpn_1491104730__asapopsiclesample.jpg

What a beauty. And is that a #6 flex nib?

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

• 2 weeks later...

Using Fosfor Islander today

img_3554.jpg?ssl=1&w=600

img_3587.jpg?ssl=1&w=600

Dinuraj

Lovely Fosfor! Can't wait for my Islander to be shipped in May.

Dinuraj, what a beautiful blank you used! you've almost got me to the point I'd think about yet another Islander... (that would be nr 4!)

I am using Ranga model no 8 in matte black ebonite with Jowo dual tone Fine steel nib. It is inked with KWZ IG Gummiberry ink.

I am using this semi-custom ASA Maya 3 in 1 without cap bands prepared for my JoWo #6 nib units.

ASA_Maya_1.jpg

I noticed several problems and emailed ASA pens about them. Hopefully ASA can be of assistance in solving some of them. I will write a more elaborate review on the FPN regarding this pen in the future.

Edited by Fuellerfuehrerschein

Dinuraj, what a beautiful blank you used! you've almost got me to the point I'd think about yet another Islander... (that would be nr 4!)

@ mhguda, it is such a pity you don't take your pens out of the cellar and share with us. I am certain you hide beautiful treasures. ;)

@ Fuellerfuehrerschein, nice ASA you have got there. Congratulations.

WomenWagePeace

Hey, fountainpagan! I have actually shared pictures of at least two of my three Islanders: the Rosewood (the very first one) and the Kwihi (the most recent one, made from a blank that came from my parents' garden... Let me see if I can find the picture...

fpn_1461425857__fosfor_kwihi_3smaller.jp

Yes and I see I also had a picture that contains the sandalwood when it was new...

fpn_1446357060__fosfor_islanders_3.jpg

The Sandalwood is not the prettiest pen I have, but it's the best-smelling one!

ETA I am using the Kwihi regularly these days...

Edited by mhguda

Hey, fountainpagan! I have actually shared pictures of at least two of my three Islanders: the Rosewood (the very first one) and the Kwihi (the most recent one, made from a blank that came from my parents' garden... Let me see if I can find the picture...

fpn_1461425857__fosfor_kwihi_3smaller.jp

Yes and I see I also had a picture that contains the sandalwood when it was new...

fpn_1446357060__fosfor_islanders_3.jpg

The Sandalwood is not the prettiest pen I have, but it's the best-smelling one!

ETA I am using the Kwihi regularly these days...

Thank you mhguda. Those are very beautiful pens :) .

But I was not talking only about the Islander. Good to have put you up to work. I know you hide beauties. :lol:

WomenWagePeace

When I (finally) receive my Ranga Varuna Gajendra I promise to show it off here. I am not posting a photograph of my Ranga Transbamboo, because the photos I tried did not come out well. The same goes for the TransNauka. And I think those are my most recent new pens, except for the Maya (which others have shown better than I ever could) or the Gama Sneaky, which I'm still wondering if I like its looks (it writes nicely and the swirls form a nice pattern, but the color... not quite decided yet). So I will try and do a little better...

I am teasing you, Margo. You don't need to do the photos :) .

What model is the Ranga Transbamboo? Is it like the Ranga Bamboo? Or the Ranga Bamboo changed names? I don't know this one.

WomenWagePeace