Jump to content
Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

What Indian Pens Are You Using Today - 2021 ?



Recommended Posts

Sk33t3r

Still messing with the FPR Himalaya V2 loaded with Noodler's Antifascist Blue. It writes great and smoothly. Am very tempted to grab another one in EF to see how it writes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • hari317

    82

  • Sagarb

    44

  • Helen350

    37

  • mhguda

    34

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today's pen: Ranga Bamboo ED in Olive ebonite, fitted with Kanwrite duel tone extra fine nib and nked with Krishna Ghat Green.

 

FOTO_20210627_150959.jpg

 

FOTO_20210627_151113.jpg

Sagar Bhowmick

Link to post
Share on other sites
hari317
2 hours ago, Sagarb said:

Today's pen: Ranga Bamboo ED in Olive ebonite, fitted with Kanwrite duel tone extra fine nib and nked with Krishna Ghat Green.

 

FOTO_20210627_150959.jpg

 

FOTO_20210627_151113.jpg

Nice! The ink and the ebonite match well. 

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
vinodhmjhuman

Doctor 520 fitted with Doctor EF nib. Cost me Rs 20 from a local shop in my village.

At first, the nib used to tear the paper. I tuned the nib using a nail file. Dr. Sreekumar gave me a word of advice to use the smooth side of the file. The attempt was a success. One of my favourite pens now, especially to write in Indian languages.  Bril Laurel Rose complements the nib.

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

IMG_9305.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
hari317
3 hours ago, mindtoilet said:

Doctor 520 fitted with Doctor EF nib. Cost me Rs 20 from a local shop in my village.

At first, the nib used to tear the paper. I tuned the nib using a nail file. Dr. Sreekumar gave me a word of advice to use the smooth side of the file. The attempt was a success. One of my favourite pens now, especially to write in Indian languages.  Bril Laurel Rose complements the nib.

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

IMG_9305.PNG

Nice. Where is this pen made? 

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Yohaanrods

Found this star one 71 Jumbo in my local shop. Seems like an airmail copy at 1/3rd the price plus a 3in 1 filling system! It had a nail like IPG nib which I swapped out with a KW medium flex nib! 

I really wonder how they're able to price it such! 

I've seen this available on pen house too.

 

IMG_20210701_090852.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sagarb
On 7/1/2021 at 9:13 AM, Yohaanrods said:

Found this star one 71 Jumbo in my local shop. Seems like an airmail copy at 1/3rd the price plus a 3in 1 filling system! It had a nail like IPG nib which I swapped out with a KW medium flex nib! 

I really wonder how they're able to price it such! 

I've seen this available on pen house too.

 

IMG_20210701_090852.jpg

Very nice penmanship. Is it a large pen ? 

Sagar Bhowmick

Link to post
Share on other sites
hari317
On 7/1/2021 at 9:13 AM, Yohaanrods said:

Found this star one 71 Jumbo in my local shop. Seems like an airmail copy at 1/3rd the price plus a 3in 1 filling system! It had a nail like IPG nib which I swapped out with a KW medium flex nib! 

I really wonder how they're able to price it such! 

I've seen this available on pen house too.

 

IMG_20210701_090852.jpg

Is it size identical to the airmail 71J? 

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
sayantan2210
14 minutes ago, hari317 said:

Is it size identical to the airmail 71J? 

Yes, They tried to copy but failed. 

sayantan mukherjee

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sagarb

Today's pen:

Asa Galactic Flat Top, my most favorite one from Asa pens, filled with Diamine Misty Blue.

FOTO_20210705_084903.jpg

FOTO_20210705_085406.jpg

Sagar Bhowmick

Link to post
Share on other sites
Yohaanrods
On 7/3/2021 at 1:53 PM, sayantan2210 said:

Yes, They tried to copy but failed. 

Haha, but you can't expect too much from a 150rs pen

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sagarb

One of my most favorite pen from Airmail house is Wality 69 LP (P stands for piston). Its look, its balance, holding a good amount of ink, the pen is an awesome writing instrument.

A.jpg

 

B.jpg

 

Sagar

Sagar Bhowmick

Link to post
Share on other sites
bestillmysoul
5 hours ago, Sagarb said:

One of my most favorite pen from Airmail house is Wality 69 LP (P stands for piston). Its look, its balance, holding a good amount of ink, the pen is an awesome writing instrument.

A.jpg

 

B.jpg

 

Sagar

 

Beautiful penmanship, and beautiful pen.

Did you grind the nib yourself?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
bestillmysoul

Today I inked up Airmail 70B in dark green body colour. 70B is a very cute, little pen with a nice, smooth nib.

Link to post
Share on other sites
hari317
5 hours ago, Sagarb said:

One of my most favorite pen from Airmail house is Wality 69 LP (P stands for piston). Its look, its balance, holding a good amount of ink, the pen is an awesome writing instrument.

A.jpg

 

B.jpg

 

Sagar

Lovely penmanship and pen Sagar. The model is simply 69P from what I know. 
best

hari

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
hari317
2 minutes ago, bestillmysoul said:

Today I inked up Airmail 70B in dark green body colour. 70B is a very cute, little pen with a nice, smooth nib.

Yes. In fact the B is for Baby. 

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now







×
×
  • Create New...