What Indian Pens Are You Using Today - 2021 ?

RMN

Hmm, I would prefer to use an intermediary.

Look, never mind. I doubt that another in this material would look anything like your pen. Certainly other examples of this colour ebonite look totally different.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hari317

• Sagarb

• Helen350

• K Singh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-129401-0-59958200-1489251849_thumb.jpg

The Guider Green ebonite seamless, with German nib (tipped medium) and CC unit

With the Gama Kuyil for size comparison. The Guider pen is amazing and writes smoothly out of the box. However, as you can see, nib is small in comparison to the size of the pen. Also, the pen cannot be posted since the pen is a straight rod.

Love it though.

Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.

B R Ambedkar

Is that the pen with a nib at both ends?

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Is that the pen with a nib at both ends?

No...the pen has only one writing side.

Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.

B R Ambedkar

I am currently using a Ratnamsom 42 and a Pilot Tank.

How can I display pictures of the pens on this forum ?

If you use the Upload function of the forum, I think the process is pretty much self-explanatory. You can upload pictures from your own computer using the Browse function, or paste an http link for the image if you have it somewhere else on the internet. Once you've added the picture, the code shows up on that Upload page. Copy the direct link, and in the edit window click the image icon, then paste the copied link there. Your picture should show up. That's all there is to it.

Hopefully this is clear, I'd love to see that Ratnamson. Is it a big pen?

BTW I am using my Asa Maya today, also the Asa TransNauka, and the Fosfor syringe filler. Pictures have been shown for all three...

Edited by mhguda

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Fountain Pen Revolution Guru with the 1.0 Stub nib + Diamine Red Dragon

guru_stub_001.jpg
There were some questions about the nib so I made a bit more images. It is definitely not a conventional stub nib. It is tipped, the tip is not flat but fairly massive. It behaves more like a very broad conventional nib than like a stub - the line width does not vary significantly. I compared it against a conventional 1.1 mm Lamy stub and two nibs with similar behaviour - Lamy B and Kaweco BB.
guru_stub_003.jpg guru_stub_004.jpg

vojtahlad, I received your message. Thank you for the photos! The "Stub" really does look a lot like a rounded B nib. I think I am better off with a different stub pen.

Hero #232 Blue-Black is my Waterman Florida Blue.

Your Kilometrage May Vary (#ykmv), a Philippine blawg about ink and fountain pens.

A very recent acquisition: the Guider Acrylic Jumbo, a large pen fitters with German Nib unit and Cartridge converter. The Nib I'd tipped fine and writes decently. Like the Guider Ebonite seamless, the nib is very small in comparison to the size of the pen.

At the bottom is the Jinhao 159 for comaprison.. which looks small in front of this colorful eyecatcher.

post-129401-0-09847800-1490179912_thumb.jpg

B R Ambedkar

fpn_1485152109__click-1.jpg

fpn_1485152222__img_20170123_085223.jpg

Click Tulip, Waterman Blue-black

Where do you bought this pen? I searched in Mumbai. Not getting.

A very recent acquisition: the Guider Acrylic Jumbo, a large pen fitters with German Nib unit and Cartridge converter. The Nib I'd tipped fine and writes decently. Like the Guider Ebonite seamless, the nib is very small in comparison to the size of the pen.

At the bottom is the Jinhao 159 for comaprison.. which looks small in front of this colorful eyecatcher.

attachicon.gifIMG_20170322_161740_706.jpg

Which Ink you are using here.?

Where do you bought this pen? I searched in Mumbai. Not getting.

Please contact with Subbu of Asa pen, he sells Click tulip..

Sagar Bhowmick

Which Ink you are using here.?

Camlin Royal Blue.

B R Ambedkar

shamkashyap your pen looks like a candy! I can you resist not biting it? ;)

Today I am using Krishna Bai, with the F Krishna nib.

fpn_1490548644__property_maria_jj.jpg

Lol @fountainpagan,

Seriously a lot of people think that it is really some sort of candy...I don't take it home at all because my daughter may just give this candy a try!

B R Ambedkar