• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• mallymal1

• tgoto

• Helen350

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am using two new pens today: A Noodler's Konrad in Apache Tortoise and a Gama demonstrator, my first Indian pen. They just arrived and I am having a ball with both of them.

Delta Caius Julius Caesar LF

Conklin Word Gauge in Tiger Eye .925 trim 585 nib PIF

Bexley Poseidon Magnum II Green Bamboo PIF

Waterman Ink-Vue Emerald Ray two globes Red Key hole

Delta Fusion 82 Chatterly Green Striated celluloid C/C

Sheaffer OS Balance Marine Green LF

fpn_1486243861__shhappenstegrevotismolar

Fred

I feel free I feel free I feel free I feel free

When I dance with you We move like the sea

you..you're all I want to know

I feel free I feel free I feel free

Yellow Lamy Safari EF with 1/2 Lamy black and 1/2 Lamy Violet in a cartridge.

Edited by pajaro

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

Today, using a trio of gold and black pens, two of which are my father's.

My Pilot Custom 823

Dad's 1992 Parker Duofold (he got it right after I was born)

Dad's 1970s Montblanc 149

The MB just came back from MB for some cleaning and nib adjustment, but it's in stellar and original condition. My dad took extremely good care of it, it's practically scratchless. Lived in a nice pen case on his desk at work, basically just used it to sign briefs, filings, motions, etc.

I wish I could use it for that stuff, but nowadays we e-sign all our filings :(

fpn_1486586162__img_20170208_115514.jpg

My Pilot Custom 823

The MB just came back from MB for some cleaning and nib adjustment, but it's in stellar and original condition. My dad took extremely good care of it, it's practically scratchless. Lived in a nice pen case on his desk at work, basically just used it to sign briefs, filings, motions, etc.

I feel you pain. In this digital age we live in, I don't even know why we spend our money on these crazy pens? Further to just using a computer, I have a Microsoft Surface device and use the digital pen to take down my notes for ease of storing and future reference. Now I need to go out of my way to write stuff just to use nice pens.

32415841720_43fce68168_c.jpg

Lamy Safari...Robert Oster Blue Sea

Sheaffer PFM III...Diamine Blue Velvet

TWSBI 580...Robert Oster Summer Storm

Today was a Nemosine Singularity in Azalea with an EF nib and Pilot Iroshizuku Tsutsuji. I just felt like writing with it today.

Same thing with my Levenger True Writer, F nib with Visconti Green ink.

Today I got a Sheaffer Calligraphy pen 2.0 nib in my iPenBox. I haven't inked it up--and I don't know if I ever will. I thought I was being edgy with a broad nib Nemosine re-entry broad nib swapped into a Jinhao x750. Since nearly all my pens are F or EF with only a couple of M nibs thrown in, a broad nib was a radical departure for me. So what am I going to do with a 2.0 nib pen? I'm breaking out in hives at the thought.

Also: I've continued my track record of buying a bottle of ink, only to get a sample of it in my iPenbox or an order from IPenstore. What is it with those people and sending me samples of inks I just bought? I got a bottle of Monteverde Mandarin Orange only two weeks ago (not from them), and what arrives in my iPenbox? A sample of Monteverde Mandarin Orange! Last month, I bought a bottle of Iroshizuku Ku-Jaku, and--I'm not kidding--three days later, here comes the iPenBox, with a sample of Ku-Jaku in it!

This is at least the fifth time this is happened, and it's getting way too creepy.

Edited by Aquaria

It may not be the most prestigious Sailor, and it's also my only Sailor. But today I'm writing with my new Sailor Fasciner. I actually adore this pen! It's cute and sturdy, and I love the rose gold-esque trim on the ivory body. The nib was dry and scratchy out of the box, but after a bit of gentle fiddling, I'm pleased with the flow!

post-131250-0-37260500-1486718408_thumb.jpg

Parker Vacumatic DJ Burgundy Pearl

Pelikan 100N Black PIF

Sheaffer Balance Ebonized Pearl Jeweler's band LF

Parker Vacumatic DJ Emerald Pearl Canadian

Montblanc 206 Black BF

Pens are filled with the Blues

fpn_1486791084__gr1pfulanibambara.jpg

Fred

Edited by Freddy

Pelikan M205 F loaded with Rohrer & Klingner Salix.

And (several months after its acquisition) I have (at last!) opened & started to use my LAMY 2016 LE Dark Lilac Safari M, with a cartridge of the LE Dark Lilac ink.

Foul in clear conditions, but handsome in the fog.

mini-postcard-exc.png

I was in mood of sketching, and then remembered its the anniversary of release of "Nelson Mandella" from the prison year 1990, so decided to sketch him, hope you all will like it:

NM2f.jpg

NM4d.jpg

"Nelson Mandella"

Sheaffer 100

J Herbin 1670 Stormy Grey

TR white paper

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Newton modified blue lizard M800!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

My Pilot Custom 823

Start writing letters...

Those are beautiful pens

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter