Pif - J. Herbin Orange Indien Ink Giveaway

ErrantSmudge

It's time for another Ink Giveaway PIF!

I am giving away a nearly full bottle of J. Herbin Orange Indien ink. This ink is similar to the OMAS Orange I gave away in an earlier PIF, but is a little less saturated.

Here are the rules:

1) United States only.

2) Winners of my previous PIFs (Levenger and OMAS inks) are not eligible for this PIF.

3) Everyone who posts on this thread saying they want the ink through Tuesday, January 3, 2017 is eligible.

4) On January 4, 2017 I'll post here to close the PIF and everyone ahead of me in the thread will be entered. I'll select a winner using the random number generator at random.org. I'll list the winner here, and contact them via PM to set up shipment.

5) You can enter as many of my PIFs as you want, but you can win only one. In the event the same FPN member wins two PIFs, I'll ask you to choose which you want. I'll draw another name to win the other prize.

6) I will ship to the winner for free, in exchange for a letter or postcard from you containing handwritten samples of your five favorite ink colors. Or, you can pay for shipping, whichever you prefer. (I will ship via USPS).

7) Winners who don't respond to my PM within three days after close of the PIF will forfeit their winning. I'll draw again to find another winner.

Here is a writing sample of the ink.

post-132891-0-66176100-1480028684_thumb.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ErrantSmudge

• supersets

• Joe in Seattle

• GOB Bluth

thank you so much for this nice PIF , I will throw my hat in and would be more than glad to send a post card to you . thanks again .

I'm in on this one I'm an orange ink nut and actually the only J.herbin ink I own is Emerald of Chivor I would love to try one of their normal inks.

Include me, if you please. I love the understated elegance of the Herbin.

"how do I know what I think until I write it down?"

I'm brand new to the Pen hobby, having just bought my first Lamy Safari about two weeks ago, and tomorrow my Lamy Al-Star will arrive. I only have three inks on hand at the moment, but I hope to expand my ink collection, as well. This is why I am asking to be included in your PIF. Please consider me.

Thanks in advance!

Current Pen Inventory:

Lamy Safari (Black, M Nib), Lamy Al-Star (Blue, B Nib), TWSBI Eco (Demonstrator, Stub 1.1 Nib)

I'm brand new to the Pen hobby, having just bought my first Lamy Safari about two weeks ago, and tomorrow my Lamy Al-Star will arrive.

Of course you're added to the list!

I've been using fountain pens since the late '90s, and one of my first pens was a yellow Lamy Safari. I still have that pen - it's currently inked with Noodler's Purple - as well as a Vista, and a blue Safari I purchased just two months ago. The Safari is truly one of the best fountain pens ever made and I always have at least one in use.

Edited by ErrantSmudge

Reminder - today is the last day to sign up for the giveaway! If you would like to win the J. Herbin Orange ink, please speak up now. Tomorrow I will draw the winners.

Greetings, contestants! The deadline has expired and this PIF is now CLOSED.

There were a total of 15 entries. I used the random number generator at random.org to choose the winner.

The winner of the J. Herbin Orange Indien ink is...

Peregrinator!

I will contact the winner privately via PM to arrange for shipping.

Thanks everyone for your interest!

Edited by ErrantSmudge