New Viscontis - Start Making Your Christmas Wishlist!

Jackokun

Hi,

Just wanted to share some news that I got hold of. New Visconti FPs being released just before the Christmas season :).

I know the information here is limited and sometimes maybe incorrect, but please note that I know this from a buyer's/user's perspective - which is always limited!

The pens are expected end of the month.

First up is the Caput Mundi - this is how I first came to know about it (hence the picture), but it is now named Red Wine.

The pen will come in 3 trims - Bronze, Silver and Black. This is another iteration of the Homo Sapiens line and one that it is quite attractive IMHO.

post-121990-0-21028300-1479245416_thumb.jpg

There will be: 50 of the Bronze, 28 of the Silver and 28 of the Black limited worldwide

The Bronze will be sold by Italian (Rome) retailers (Stefano from Stilograph Corsanni will have about 20 - http://www.stilographcorsani.com/en/

The Silver and Black will be sold as a special edition by Bryant at Chaterley Luxuries - https://chatterleyluxuries.com/ - I know the picture doesn't show the one with the blackout trim, but Bryant is expecting the pens to arrive this week!

Next one (no pics of these one) is a "re-release" of the opera Crystal With black trims - to be called demo midnight (just black, I was wrong when I mentioned silver in when I first did this post ).I would estimate until there are more pictures available that it will be very similar to this one Opera Crystal Dark Age, but with palladium nibs - and no mosquito! Limited to 38 pens worldwide

Price point for all these pens (at least Bryant's ) will be around the $500 - $600 range - again i'm just a visconti user so until they are up for grabs we wont know the actual value for sure.

All pens will be 23Kt palladium in all the usual sizes with the black trim pens having all black 23Kt palladium

Hope this is of good use to someone!

Jack

Edited by Jackokun

"When I have a little money, I buy books pens; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."

--- Erasmus --- sort of http://fpgeeks.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jackokun

• Mulrich

• Ghost Plane

• esteroids

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW...Jack...those are stunning. I love the red wine one pictured, although I can't decide on trim. I really don't have much room in my pen budget, but I know I'll kick myself if I let this one get away. Thanks for the heads up!

Mary

WOW...Jack...those are stunning. I love the red wine one pictured, although I can't decide on trim. I really don't have much room in my pen budget, but I know I'll kick myself if I let this one get away. Thanks for the heads up!

Mary

Mary!

I might have to break the Piggy Bank for this one myself! I'm looking forward to see the black trim ones, but based on the picture I'm leaning towards the Bronze since is not GP, its Bronze!

Jack

"When I have a little money, I buy books pens; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."

apologies, I tried to make changes to the post and the tabled messed it up, will try to address the formatting later! - Fixed!

Edited by Jackokun

Mary!

I might have to break the Piggy Bank for this one myself! I'm looking forward to see the black trim ones, but based on the picture I'm leaning towards the Bronze since is not GP, its Bronze!

Jack

That's where I'm at too. Bronze...maybe black, pending photos.

That's where I'm at too. Bronze...maybe black, pending photos.

I may be the same. I've had good service from Corsani but I'd rather buy from a US distributor when possible. Hoping new pictures come up soon

I wonder if I could swap the body and cap between this model and one of my other HS. The red body with a black cap would be great.

Yes you caaaaaan :) want me to demonstrate with one of my crystals?

Very Nice!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

I love the design and think the color is a brilliant idea. I wish they would come out with the Homo Sapiens demos in an M600 size. Even the midi's grip was too thick for me, for some reason. I would jump on them if they were smaller.

I love the design and think the color is a brilliant idea. I wish they would come out with the Homo Sapiens demos in an M600 size. Even the midi's grip was too thick for me, for some reason. I would jump on them if they were smaller.

And I can't write with the midis because they're too short! Isn't it funny how different sizes fit different people?

Usually, I decline wine, but these Viscontis look gorgeous!

I'm suprised how limited these will be; considering that, $500 (or $600) seems quite a decent price.

Do you know which retailer is going to carry that Opera Midnight? I really like that size, bigger than the c/c Operas but not as massive as the Opera Masters.

thanks

Any way to order the bronze trim from an Italian retailer if outside of Italy?

I know Stefano from stylograph corsani will be selling it. I asked him about it, ETA: end of the month :)

Do you know which retailer is going to carry that Opera Midnight? I really like that size, bigger than the c/c Operas but not as massive as the Opera Masters.

thanks

This one is going to be a Chattterley's exclusive :)